This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 4

2268 days 22 hours ago
BrainJak
"After 3 days of bloodshed, alliances, betrayals, and an assortment of Mutts, we are finally ready to end the Games. Only 3 remain, Bowser, Kendall, and Matty. All three have been dominant personalities in these Games, but only one will win it all. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor."

Arena - The floodwaters remain as they are, about waist-high and murky. The sky is clear and a beautiful sunlight falls onto the Cornucopia area, shining off the water and out into the rest of the swamp.

Tributes -
Alive: 3
Dead: 21

(Day 4 will start whenever you guys get on. The Finale will be held at 4 PM EST today, which should be ample time for all of you to get on. I will be entertaining my uncle around lunchtime, but I think the rest of the fam is going to eat with him somewhere so I should be active after that *cue eyeroll*)
2268 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
(Already all 3 of you have mailed me but so far only one is actually active LOL just wanted to let you know I'm doing some homework that I have to do over Spring Break, so I may not be VERY active when you finally come on sorry. I'll be checking every 5 minutes or so to make sure but if you have to wait, this is why sorry)
2268 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
(Okay peeps it's time for the Finale. Everyone is at 0 min you are all here, so we will begin in less than 10 minutes. Good Luck all :D)
2268 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
https://68.media.tumblr.com/67761c2cc620f64eec74c738ade3734b/tumblr_inline_n78skmWVk41svqvxq.gif
2268 days 15 hours ago
aria_grande
So hang on there is two or three bows
2268 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
What?
2268 days 15 hours ago
OATTY3
https://media.giphy.com/media/EsMsYvk3o9TjO/giphy.gif

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!