This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING

Topic » I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING

2543 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
So apparently some people believe that D2 had an unfair advantage with FireX as a Gamemaker this year, and that apparently he had something to do with a certain someone's death.

First of all: FireX was our Arena manager this year, and thus he decided on the Arena setting, as well as the Events. He had nothing to do with Refereeing, Fights, etc.

He never sponsored anyone, and he never influenced anyone's actions. The simple fact that crebandcreb did not show up today even for a brief moment shows that he did not leak what information he did know to them.

So, whoever started this shit up needs to apologize immediately! All three of the people who help me, Aria, Dvs, and FireX are incredible. They all give up their own time, often several hours of it at a time, in order to help me make these Games enjoyable.

Thank you for reading.
2543 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Tnx dude
U are an amazing person and u have made this so much fun for me and so many others
2543 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
Guys as well I am gmt but I do it out of my own free will

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!