This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview #4 - Henry(IceBear)

Topic » Interview #4 - Henry(IceBear)

2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
The highest scoring Tribute. The first Backstab of the Games. A true fan favorite. Henry was all of these things and more in the Games. If he had not been backstabbed, who knows how far he would've gone.
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
Hey Brain!
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Hi ice!

First off, how do you feel about our Victor?
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
Got to give props to Travis. The fact that Travis wasn't in one of the two dominant alliances proves that he deserved to win it if he could outlast them.
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Good point. Speaking of the large alliances, was it shocking to learn of them in the Games?
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
Well I was very shocked that virade had accepted Logan without even trying to kill him. I got a little suspicious, but I thought the numbers couldn't hurt us. I didn't even know there was a five person alliance going on until I had died.
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol

Speaking of that, were you shocked by Viradie's killing you?
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
Hell yeah!!! I honestly thought that I had a pathway cleared to the end. Win or not, I thought I would get there, so the blindside definitely shocked me. Props to her though, it was a power move for sure.
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
So, were you staisfied, even just a little bit by the fact that she lost both of her allies, and then the Game?
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
While I was a little mad that I she stabbed me in the back, I was hoping that she would win since she was the only person left in the final five that I have met with inside the arena.
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Ah! Good Sport!:)

Next up, were you shocked that you got an 11 for your training score? And do you think it helped or hurt your Game?
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
I was very shocked I did that well. Overall, I think it hurt me since virdae backstabbed me and not Quentin or logan. I am still proud I earned it.
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
True.

In your alliance who were you closest with? Bradley, Quentin, or Viradie?
2670 days 5 hours ago
IceBear
Honestly, I wasn't really close with anyone. I trusted Viradie the most out of the bunch, but that was a huge mistake.
2670 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
XD

Finally, do YOU have any questions?
2670 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
Yes

1. How far did you think I was going to make it?
2. How long had Viradie planned the blindside?
3. Is there going to be another season of the Hunger Games?

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!