This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview #2 - Travis(Allyxox)

Topic » Interview #2 - Travis(Allyxox)

2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Originally Travis was only a minor character and, in my mind, an early death. However, as the Games got intense, Travis started to grow stronger. Making smart decisions and keeping to himself, Travis may not have been the strongest Tribute, but he makes for an excelent Victor.
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
Hi!
2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Hi Ally! First of all congratulations! How do you feel after winning the second Hunger Games?
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
I feel great! I'm gonna be honest, i really didnt expect to win! I even made it out with a friend!
2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol true! And Frostie will be listed with you in the Capitol :)

So, what's the story with Frostie? Why did you want to tame him so badly?
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
Well, I love animals and also it would have been a great secret weapon! imagine if someone was about to kill me then pow! frostie just comes in and kills them!
2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol epic death.

Still, did not allying with anyone help or hurt your game?
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
At the start of the game i wanted to find someone to ally with, thats why i kept following jedward, until of course i saw him in a battle and shot one of his enemies and i think him. but after Frostie came i dont think i needed a ally
2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol

Well, what did you think of the huge alliances? Or do you know who was in them?
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
I met them both, on different occausions, i managed to escape from them but i did meet them. if they caught me i would have been dead instantly
2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Much like your District Partner. Natashia was killed by the five man alliance.

Speaking of her, what was it like with the two of you? Being District Partners?
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
I mean, i didnt really see or talk to her. But i'll make sure to give my condolences to her family
2670 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol

Which Tributes dissapointed you the most? Who should have made it further than they did?
2670 days 14 hours ago
Allyxox
Everyone who didnt make finale. I wanted a good fight!
2670 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
XD

I just have to know, how far did you expect to make it coming into these Games?
2670 days 13 hours ago
Allyxox
I was expecting to die midgame, around final 12ish

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!