This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview #2 - Nathan(logie56)

Topic » Interview #2 - Nathan(logie56)

2701 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Nathan, being from District 3, was one of my favs right from the start. He and Mel dominated the Training and if she had stayed, I believe, they would have been a force to be reckoned with.

In terms of Gameplay Nathan reminded me of Marvel, a strong competitor sticking with others who were far more brash and impatient than he.
2701 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
Hello!
2701 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
Hi Nathan! So let's jump right in, how do you feel about Irellia being our Victor?

Any jealousy or bitterness?
2701 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
There is no jealously or bitterness. Irellia did a fantastic job and she earned her win!
2701 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
What did you think of your District Partner Mel? She did fantastic in training, but still died on Day 1.
2701 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
I'm sort of disappointed, she was a very strong competitor and I thought she would have lasted longer.
2701 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
As Nathan what was your strategy behind aligning with Irellia? Was there ever a plan to backstab her in any way or were you really and truly loyal to the end?
2701 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
I was really and truly loyal to the end, she was a big help. I enjoyed working with her quite a bit! :).
2701 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
As for the District 6 tributes, Connor and Kate, were they of any real significance to you or only to Mel?
2701 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
I didn't really want the District 6 tributes screwing with my partner. I didn't have beef with them myself, but they were very immature.
2701 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
As for Urchid, what did you think of him? During the first few days of training you guys seemed to enjoy yourselves, and each others company, so what happened when Irellia killed him right in front of you?
2701 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
That was heartbreaking to see, but that was what ultimately lead me to align with Irellia, I saw Irellia for the true competitor that she really was.
2701 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Did getting injured by Connor make you lose any confidence in your capabities?
2701 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
No, it did not. I was confident throughout this whole experience, no matter what happened!
2701 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
How would you feel if I told you somebody stole from you, and you never knew?
2701 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*squints* Who?

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!