This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lucarigo's Survivor: Copacabana REUNION

Topic » Lucarigo's Survivor:..

2366 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Lolz
2366 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Ill def come back if u ever ask
2366 days 4 hours ago
FireX
So what did u think of my gameplay liuk
2366 days 4 hours ago
LiukBB
it's time for the greetings.

I would like to say thank you first of all to Rodrigo : without his help this wouldn't have been possible (the idea of co-hosting was actually his).

I would like to say thanks to all this cast : apart like 3 or 4 people who were inact the rest pretty much put a lot to make it a good season. Thanks for taking your time and following this game. I know I am messy and I'm not too good at making challenges, but I was trying to be as creative as possible.
Thanks for listening to me, sending me your confessionals. We really enoyed listening to what happened behind the scenes.

I do hope to see you guys around.

I would like to have some feedback from this game : it could be something positive and something negative or both of them. I'm very curious what you guys think went good, what went wrong and what do you think can become better.

Thanks for your attention
2366 days 4 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
i need to return for allstars like srsly
2366 days 4 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
i will make the season a living hell
2366 days 3 hours ago
JSBReality
Dumbest move : Ross WAFand antelope taking max and X with them instead of me
2366 days 3 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Congrats X on your win!

I'm going to be honest, I did not vote you to win and instead voted Max.  No offense, but I felt you didn't really have good jury management at all.
2366 days 3 hours ago
FireX
At least u not bitter
Its fine i was aware my jury management was bad but i played an amazing game(opinion) soni was def banking on that
2365 days 21 hours ago
waf_
Congrats X!

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!