This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council: Copacabana

Topic » Final Tribal Council:..

2379 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Whatever
2379 days 2 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
well you sound like 12
just stick to cocksucking that works better for you than writing
2379 days 2 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Thank you for the answer Max!

Take your time Fire.  I started writing a novel today and actually want to finish it this month, but I'll check for your answers before I vote.
2379 days 1 hour ago
Antetokounmpo
dont bother he sucks those schlongs so hes busy rn
2378 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Lies by FireX

PRE MERGE
Made an allince with java and told him i had his back
At the same time made an allince with max and giannis and was going on about how loyal i am and how i trust them(me being loyal was the lie)

I lied to java that he was safe and voted him out

Did not tell max or Giannis i found the idol and when they asked i said i did not have it

No lies till merge since trib swap faze was akward and anti social for me

MERGE

Made a F2 allince with mark to get info out of him

Told my allies aka mark max and giannis i would play my idol after confessing i had it. I had no intention of playing it but i did not trust them after i found out mark max and giannis protected each other.

Mark told me he was voting ross and i lied to him that i was gonna vote ross the second time. I did in fact vote ross the first time because i wanted mark to trust me and nothing more. When the tie was reveled i went straight to max and giannis and said i was mad to see mark flip because i saw this as my chance to make him a bigger target

I made a f2 with ross because i voted him and that was my damage control

I lied to max at the immunity challenge about my time because i suck ass at puzzles but i needed to know if i could put plan Vote Mark Out into motion aka see if he sucked at puzzles as well

I told mark me or him had to win immunity but i ment anyone bit mark had to win

I lied to mark and said i had his back When i was in fact planning his demise

I did in fact ask mark for the clue to the idol like a dumb ass becaus i knew i might need 2 idols(yes it was super dumb and it was more desperation on my part then anything)

I lied to max about the vote at 7 because i was gonna target him but after jsb went i have an idol and made me look bad i went for waf and was trying to keep joe in the game.

I lied to waf about this vote and i also think i lied to ross on this 1

I lied to ross and jsb and told them i wanted max out when i was gonna vote jsb. This is half lie since me and jsb exchanged some words at the tribal joe was voted out

I lied to giannis waf and ross at F5 and said the vote was max. I was not decided on this but i knew thats what they wanted to hear and i had immunity so i was line what the hay why not.

I also lied to giannis about having his back

I voted max then giannis and back and forth like 5 times at F5 because i had no idea what i was gonna do

At F4 i tried to come clean to ross that i in fact had a F2 with max and i was gonna vote him. I explained why on 1 of the pages and at the time i thought it was gonna be a tie so i was down for that

I made a F2 with waf at F3 and said i would take him to f2. Im not sure if that was a lie or not since i did not win immunity but ima add it anyway
2378 days 22 hours ago
FireX
I also should add that i had some type of allince with
Ross
Waf
Mark
Max
Giannis
Jsb and
Joe

Granted me and waf were not as close and me an ross was weakining due to my lies to him
I had a f3 with max and giannis. I told max giannis was after him and at the same time i told giannis max was after him. Jsb and me were like secret allies and i felt me and him could go far because no 1 was expecting us 2 be allies but we alm saw what happened there.
2378 days 22 hours ago
FireX
I also lied about using my idols and when i was going to use them

At F5
Waf
Ross
Max and
Giannis all thought i was using idols on them because i said i would if they voted jsb out with me

Also leads me to my next 1 where i lied to everyone just To get js out. I worked my ass off to flip ross who had immunity and really wanted max gone and giannis who well was apperently allies with jsb according to jsb.
2378 days 22 hours ago
FireX
I probs missed some but that all i can really rememer off the top of my head
2378 days 19 hours ago
Wolven6974
X, Max, i dont have a question but a statement.

First Off, Sorry for taking forever. I was busy as fuck.
Second Off, Grats on Final 2! Both of you did awesome!

Now for the statement.

Ive gone through and read the WHOLE forum. And my vote is now set in stone.

X, You and I were an unspoken alliance, you slayed this game and i picked up the scraps. Im so happy we got as far as we did, but alas i got backdoored by a few people (no hard feelings btw to the ones who voted me out)

Max, you played me like a fiddle. Tbh i was expecting to be safe at the tribal i was going to go, and i wassent packing, by what i assume was your vote (going over "My final vote was waf, it should be 3 votes waf" should help prove this point). But i cant deny an awesome blindside, gg dude. Well played.

So, i wish you 2 the best of luck.
2378 days 17 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
Get a room faggots lmao
You should burn in hell for sucking so many dicks
2378 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
Thanks Joe! Ily! Would appreciate your vote!
2378 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Well joe i hope i get your vote
Was loyal and honest with u and you were not a game move to me. I played everyone i could and managed to get us far. Im srry max is "Loyal" to you. It was A blindside as in 1 move.

MAX u cunt i was so pissed at you for that. I was like what the hell. Thats why i was not going to take you to F2. 馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槄馃槄馃槄馃槄
2378 days 12 hours ago
Max1130
So....
2378 days 12 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
suck a bok choi
2378 days 11 hours ago
Ross56
I mean 6/7 jury members have made statements soo we're waiting on Luis

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!