This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual immunity #3

Topic » Individual immunity #3

2369 days 11 hours ago
LiukBB
Max Waf and X You guys reached the final three of this game.
Normally this Would bè the end but unfortunately One of you wont make It to final Two.

We Can do the f3 competition live It non live.

I ll leave the choice to you guys.
2369 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Non live
2369 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Every comp has been non live so why ruin it now
2369 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
Non-live
2368 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
Welcome to the last immunity challenge. The winner will get a spot to f2 the two losers will see their faith resting in other peopl'e s hand.
In this competition the power will shift to the jury. I have asked to some of jurors 3 questions :

1) What was your best moment in the island?

2) What  move do you regret doing or not doing ?

3) What was your favourite competions?

Your job is quite simple : I'll give you 2 answers for each question of each juror. Your job is to identify the correct one.
It is FORBIDDEN to ask the questions to the jurors* stares at X* . If i get even ONE mail that say that you cheated you will be DISQUALIFIED FROM THE COMPETITION.

Questions are the following

1) Jay S said his favourite moment was a) playing the fake idol b) reaching final 5 in the game
2) Jay S said he regrets the most a)Not having any idol b) Not trusting fire
3) Jay S said that his favourite competition was a) The coconut challenge b) the poll

1)Joe said his favourite moment was a)The tribal where he was voted off b) Merging
2) Joe said he regrets the most a) Not discovering lies from the truth b)Not Allying himself with the powerful people
3)Joe said that his favourite competition was a) the 4th challenge b) the 6th challenge

1)Mark said his favourite moment was a )avoiding being voted despite his inactivy B) Winning the merge Immunity to prove that I belonged in the game.
2) Mark said he regres the most A)Honestly, I regret nothing. B) Contribute to the tribe more
3)Mark said his favourite competition was a) Honestly, I can't say I had a favorite, but those puzzles were the fucking worst! B)I didn't have one comp In particular
2368 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
Done!
2368 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Wtf i askef for a clue and u never said shit about that so dont stare at me
2368 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Also what about waf asking about jury members to vote him
2368 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
what x?
2368 days 9 hours ago
FireX
DONE!!!!!
2368 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
So, results?
2368 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
Question 1

I will give solutions

1) Jay S said his favourite moment was a) playing the fake idol

Everyone score
2368 days 9 hours ago
FireX
Lol
2368 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
Question 2

2) Jay S said he regrets the most  Not trusting fire

Max 2
Waf 1
2368 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
3) Jay S said that his favourite competition was b) the poll

Only max score

Max 3
Waf 1
2368 days 8 hours ago
LiukBB
4)Joe said  his favourite moment was a)The tribal where he was voted off

No one score

Max 3
Waf 1

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!