This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12: Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #12: Janeiro

2425 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
At this point I ran out of puns and am too annoyed to try to come up with any new. X has immunity everyone else is fair game. Vote.
2425 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
ask
2425 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
Max : At this point of the game on what you base your cast your vote to evict? Also the perspective of no idols that can be used after this tribal can change the game?
2425 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Ask
2425 days 13 hours ago
LiukBB
X: There's been couple of fights recently in this game. How did that change your strategy in the game?
2425 days 11 hours ago
Max1130
I am basing my vote on who will be a bigger threat to me in the end. I want to win, you know lol
2425 days 9 hours ago
Max1130
How long do we have?
2425 days 8 hours ago
FireX
X: There's been couple of fights recently in this game. How did that change your strategy in the game?

I base it off trust and Loyalty
2425 days 7 hours ago
FireX
*waits for this tribal council*
2425 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Message to the host

You guys love building the drama
2425 days 6 hours ago
Max1130
I mean there are only 5 people, has everyone voted lol
2425 days 6 hours ago
FireX
I was told they had
Must be busy, it happens
2424 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I will tally the votes...
2424 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*comes back with urn*
If any body has a immunity idol and you wanna play it, this is the last night you can do so...
2424 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*X stands*
X: So by now you already know I have two immunity idols. I am safe already, but I don't really want any souvenirs so I am gonna be playing this two for Max and Ross
2424 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*X hands Rodrigo both idols*
The rules state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, the person who plays gets to avoid all the votes he or the person he wants to give immunity got. This two ARE hidden immunity idols. All the votes casted against ROSS or MAX will NOT count. I'll read the votes...

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!