This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10: Janeiro

Topic » Tribal Council #10: Janeiro

2431 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Tsupp? So X won immunity, ya'll need to vote someone out other than him
Who will die today? Who's gonna make a Celestia Ludenberg mistake? Who will get they're dreams crushed? Who will be voted out of this messy ass game? Discover tonight as YOU GUYS decide who is the answer to all this questions.
24 hours as always, pyn for Luca to give ya'll a question
2431 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Ask
2431 days 3 hours ago
Wolven6974
Meeej
2431 days 3 hours ago
Max1130
Ask
2430 days 17 hours ago
LiukBB
Today questions will be nasty

X: Is there any person you would want to stay for 3 more days?

Joe: Pretty much everybody said you are inactive in challenges and stuff. Do you think it's fair? How do you answer to your castaways?

Max: If you had to bet 5 dollars on who is gonna sit on the final 2 who would you pick and why?
2430 days 16 hours ago
Max1130
If I had a 5 dollar bet on who would be in the final 2, I would love to put it on me and someone else, but I can't. Everyone is playing such a great game. I would have to divide the money so I could put it down on all the combinations
2430 days 16 hours ago
Wolven6974
With me, its not because i WANT to be inactive, its because of stupid timezones. Its been a MASSIVE disadvantage for me this whole game, and its difficult to try to stay in the game when everyone already has such a big advantage agianst you.
2430 days 13 hours ago
FireX
X: Is there any person you would want to stay for 3 more days?

Me myself and I
2430 days 12 hours ago
JSBReality
-looks at fire and max max and fire is controlling the game they have an f2 while 4 votes is for me tonight ill use my idol in my pocket here link c; so gl whpos ur revote cuz ik i aint 7th
2430 days 12 hours ago
JSBReality
thi\s means after this tribal ima 'free agent' why take out a lone wolf with no alliances no trust no nothing fire asked me of an alliance a while back and yes i did his bidding say i if u been influenced by fire
2430 days 12 hours ago
JSBReality
why would u take out a guy that has no alliances no votes no nothing imagine this taking out someone else and they get 7th all u need is to tell others to vote me i don't lie on virtual game when i say i have an idol i have an idol like its not even necessary but don't let this vote be wasted take out fires #1 ally member -looks at max
2430 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Lol
2430 days 11 hours ago
Max1130
You might not want to be too confident
2430 days 11 hours ago
JSBReality
i am 100% sure I'm not going home with that f2 in ur back pocket I'm not so max u said u voted joe right stop fucking with urself
2430 days 11 hours ago
Max1130
I am voting waf. Let me put that out there
2430 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Show the link
I dont believe u have an idol

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!