This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2452 days 23 hours ago
LiukBB
it will be a semi live challenge starting at 6pm east
2452 days 22 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
why so late if its semi live
2452 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Let's start check in
2452 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
Max
2452 days 14 hours ago
John10
John
2452 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
come in guys
2452 days 14 hours ago
Icarus_Mark
Thank God this isn't all the way live.  I have to leave in a few minutes for my commute.  If it's still going on when I check up, I might be able to still help.
2452 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
Sure jan
2452 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
Come on in guys. *Lambada, Capoeira, Samba * . Take a look at the new Capoeira Tribe, Java voted out at the last tribal council. Immunity is back up for grabs.

Today’s challenge actually consist in a series of tasks that the three tribes have to complete. We will have 3 different challenges, 1 will be live,1 will be non live, and 1 will be semi-live that’s why this competition is semilive giannis doing a bitchy look

The live challenges will be :

a) a puzzle : 1 member per each tribe will try to solve a puzzle in the fastest time possible. That person will have a total up to 18 hours to solve it. (that’s the non  live  one).

b) a coconut fight : 1 member per each tribe will have to a ball against a tree with coconuts. It takes 1 throw to go through the next round, then the number of throws will increase round by round. You only throw the ball every 30 minutes (that’s the semi-live)

c) a speed competition : you guys will have to pour drink in a water using a bottle. You have to do it for 15 times.

The tribe that wins one challenge, will get 4 points, the second one will get 2 points, and the tribe who will finish in third place will get nothing. After the three challenges are over we’ll count which tribe scored more points and the tribe with the least amount of points. (that’s the live one)

Now I need you guys to pick three people per tribe and tell me which person is gonna do what competition.
2452 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
I will do the puzzle
2452 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
Send me he puzzle
2452 days 14 hours ago
LiukBB
ok so giannis or X will do the other 2 challenges. how about you lambada and samba?
2452 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Here
2452 days 14 hours ago
John10
I'll do the coconut fight
2452 days 14 hours ago
Max1130
X do the water
2452 days 14 hours ago
FireX
I will do the coconut fight

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!