This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1: Capoeira

Topic » Tribal Council #1: Capoeira

2454 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Go ahead and grab your torch put it in the fire. This is part of the tribal council ritual since fire represents your life in this game. Once the fire is gone so are you.
You already know how it is, tonight ya'll are gonna vote one of your tribe members off. Send me the votes, if you send them to luca its fine but its better for you to send them to me!
Also if you wish to get a question, post your name here in this topic.
You have 24 hours to cast your vote. The next challenge will be TOMORROW at 6pm EST and its gonna be live but one of you wont get there. Lets see who it is.
2454 days 16 hours ago
FireX
X
2454 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
X: What happened on the challenge? Is there anyone you blame for your loss or was it just a team effort (or the lack of it)?
2454 days 16 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
Giannis
2454 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Giannis: Out of everyone, you were the one to show your anger over the tribes weak performance in the challenge. Do you think that will put a target on your back for blowing up or do you think people will try to work with you because of your work ethic and your desire to keep yourself on the safe zone?
2454 days 16 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
i didnt blow up lol you havent seen me blown up
if my team wants to get rid of me fine they lose (probably) most active person on tribe and that sure aint benefitting em
we coulda obliterated this challenge like at ease if not for 1 guy
2454 days 16 hours ago
Max1130
Max
2454 days 16 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
when is the next challenge
2454 days 16 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Next challenge tomorrow
Max- Do you think there are sides being formed between the tribe already?
2454 days 16 hours ago
Max1130
I definitely some people are forming alliance in this game. I hope I will fall into one. If there is one on our Tribe, I think I know who they are targeting
2454 days 15 hours ago
Max1130
The other three aren't on so you can keep asking us questions if you want.
2454 days 15 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
yeah more questions
2454 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Giannis- What will you base off your vote tonight?
Max- How do you think this vote off will affect the tribes dynamics?
2454 days 15 hours ago
Antetokounmpo
lol is this even a real question
i will base my vote on inactivity and not doing challenge and being an idiot
2454 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Follow up question: Do you think this vote will be unanimous or do you think someone might find himself in the minority?
2454 days 15 hours ago
FireX
X: What happened on the challenge? Is there anyone you blame for your loss or was it just a team effort (or the lack of it)?

8 dont like to put blame on no 1 but i have no reason not 2. Its reds fault. He had multiple chances to help and he did nothing

open group

Lucarigo survivor season 1: Copacabana

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!