This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*TEAM ADAM* Battle 5 Melanie Song vs Paris Woods

Topic » *TEAM ADAM* Battle 5 Melanie..

2192 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Paris Woods:

Melanie Song:
2192 days 2 hours ago
rollingderp
Paris - Vocal excellency in a performance. I see your artistry. I love what I see. ICONIC.

Melanie - I despise when y'all do these "live" StUDIO performances when there are actual live performances out there. this isn't really what I'd consider a live performance.

My winner would be Paris.
2192 days 2 hours ago
Cookie_13
Paris: Your vocals were very good, but you looked like you weren't very into it!

Melanie: I think you vocals are AWESOME!!!!!! You looked like you really liked singing this song. You really gave me that vibe that I wanted to get!

For me, the winner is Melanie!
2192 days 2 hours ago
LenaRose
Paris - You made this song yours, it was different but amazing. You showed a lot of amazing vocal moments!

Melanie - Your voice has an amazing style, however I would have preferred to see a live version.

I would choose Paris.
2191 days 23 hours ago
wwecmw
Paris- you changed the whole complexity of the song and I do like that, but you kind of just changed it In a way that I don’t really think it fits

Melanie- the vocals were great and on point.

Paris had originality and Melanie had strong vocals but I think the winner is Melanie
2191 days 23 hours ago
TheRankKing1
Paris- this was amazing, even though you stood behind a microphone, i still liked it.

Melanie. Havana is my favorite song, and it takes a lot to do better. You did JUST above average

OK. One person did really well but the other who completely cocked it up i said would be the winner of the voice so this is really hard.

The winner of this battle is............Paris but i would like someone to steal melanie
2191 days 23 hours ago
Diamondra
Thank you so much!!!
2191 days 23 hours ago
Cookie_13
*steals Melaine*
2191 days 21 hours ago
Jacko308
THANKS JEN
2191 days 19 hours ago
Cookie_13
Your Welcome!

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!