This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*TEAM JEN* BATTLE #4 Re Kembesor Vs Katie Samba

Topic » *TEAM JEN* BATTLE #4 Re..

2192 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Katie Samba

Re Kembesor

remember you have a steal
2192 days 10 hours ago
wwecmw
Katie- it was ok but I don’t think you are quite the better one here, the vocals were just pretty but you don’t have what the it factor. It was an average performance overall but it really does not matter what I have to say.

Re- The vocals were not all there but it was good. I thought there are some things you could work on but I liked it a lot

I would choose Re
2192 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
Katie - Overall, a sweet performance, but I didn't really get enough emotion that this song calls for.

Re - You showed vulnerability and emotion in this performance. I agree, the vocals weren't there at parts, but you brought a rawness that I love.

I mean, my winner is Re (and no its not because I am Re).
2191 days 13 hours ago
Cookie_13
*waits for Gaga and Adam*
2191 days 13 hours ago
LenaRose
Katie - I like this, it's angelic and sweet. However for this competition it's really kind of fallen off the mark.

Re - There was a huge level of vulnerability in this performance, the vocals I believe at point weren't at the best but it was an amazing performance.

I would choose Re if this was my team.
2191 days 13 hours ago
TheRankKing1
Katie- I absolutely loved this performance, it actually made me cry

re- Sadly, I despised this performance. I just didn't like your voice

my winner is Katie
2191 days 13 hours ago
Cookie_13
Katie: This song really gave me that vibe!  You have such a sweet voice, besides the fact that you are a bit shy.

Re: This was a performance with good vocals, but not a lot of emotion.

The winner is.... Katie! Katie, even though you are shy, I think I can deal!  You give me that vibe, and that voice of yours! OMG!
2191 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Judges you have 1 hour to steal (if you want to)
2191 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
i'll extend it to a day so that the judges will have time
2191 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
*doesnt steal, only because i'm re. would steal tho regardless*
2191 days 7 hours ago
wwecmw
Does not steal
2190 days 16 hours ago
LenaRose
*doesn't steal*
I was very close but I have a specific few people in mind, I'm very sorry

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!