This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*TEAM JEN* BATTLE #3 NINA BURNS VS HARRY REID

Topic » *TEAM JEN* BATTLE #3 NINA..

2192 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
NINA BURNS:

HARRY REID:

Remember you do have one steal you can use
2192 days 11 hours ago
rollingderp
Nina - Overall, a sweet, solid performance. Your runs in the bridge were FLAWLESS. Nothing bad, but nothing OUtStANDING.

Harry - I do have one small gripe. While this may look like a live performance, it's a live studio performance, which is obviously mixed. I'll let it slide because I'm not Jen. Also a sweet, solid performance.

For me, my winner is Nina, I saw more artistry and growth from her audition to now.
2192 days 11 hours ago
TheRankKing1
Nina-
Nina, this wasn't my favorite audition from you, but I will let you off because you looked like you enjoyed it.

Harry- I loved this performance. It is a live studio performance but I don't care because I loved it.

For me the winner is harry but good luck deciding Jen
2192 days 8 hours ago
wwecmw
Nina- I liked the sweet softness of your voice but it sounded like you were out of breath every once in a while. I did like it though

Harry- I thought it was cool but you didn’t seem into it, i feel like you could improve because it wasn’t the best so far but it was average. It had no other flaws

I think the winner is harry, but you still got some work to do
2191 days 11 hours ago
Cookie_13
*waits for Gaga*
2191 days 11 hours ago
LenaRose
I'm sorry for the slow response!!

Nina - Your voice seems really effortless, it's soothing and beautiful! You have an amazing range!

Harry - I found myself drifting off and just focusing on the song, I actually forgot this was in a battle!!

I would choose Harry!
2191 days 11 hours ago
Cookie_13
Nina: You were very shy, but hey! This was a lot better than the first preformance! 

Harry: This was ok! Not as good as Nina's, but ok!

The winner is....... Nina! Nina, you have such a sweet voice! You are a little shy, but I can work with that!
2191 days 11 hours ago
hellocat
Judges you have 1 hour  to steal (if you want to)
2191 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
i'll extend it to a day so that the judges will have time
2191 days 9 hours ago
rollingderp
*doesnt steal*
2191 days 9 hours ago
LumoMyLife
I wish I could’ve gotten more constructive feedback other than “good, but not as good as x”, but thanks for the opportunity and for turning in the first place.
2191 days 9 hours ago
TheRankKing1
*doesn't steal*
it sucks that we only have one steal, because I would steal you but I do want to steal someone else so sorry
2191 days 5 hours ago
wwecmw
Does not steal
2190 days 14 hours ago
LenaRose
*doesn't steal*
I'm very sorry, I feel like at this moment I have to be very picky about who I want and I have an idea in mind of who I want, I'm sorry

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!