This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

*TEAM JEN* BATTLE #3 NINA BURNS VS HARRY REID

Topic » *TEAM JEN* BATTLE #3 NINA..

2202 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
NINA BURNS:

HARRY REID:

Remember you do have one steal you can use
2202 days 18 hours ago
rollingderp
Nina - Overall, a sweet, solid performance. Your runs in the bridge were FLAWLESS. Nothing bad, but nothing OUtStANDING.

Harry - I do have one small gripe. While this may look like a live performance, it's a live studio performance, which is obviously mixed. I'll let it slide because I'm not Jen. Also a sweet, solid performance.

For me, my winner is Nina, I saw more artistry and growth from her audition to now.
2202 days 18 hours ago
TheRankKing1
Nina-
Nina, this wasn't my favorite audition from you, but I will let you off because you looked like you enjoyed it.

Harry- I loved this performance. It is a live studio performance but I don't care because I loved it.

For me the winner is harry but good luck deciding Jen
2202 days 15 hours ago
wwecmw
Nina- I liked the sweet softness of your voice but it sounded like you were out of breath every once in a while. I did like it though

Harry- I thought it was cool but you didn’t seem into it, i feel like you could improve because it wasn’t the best so far but it was average. It had no other flaws

I think the winner is harry, but you still got some work to do
2201 days 18 hours ago
Cookie_13
*waits for Gaga*
2201 days 18 hours ago
LenaRose
I'm sorry for the slow response!!

Nina - Your voice seems really effortless, it's soothing and beautiful! You have an amazing range!

Harry - I found myself drifting off and just focusing on the song, I actually forgot this was in a battle!!

I would choose Harry!
2201 days 18 hours ago
Cookie_13
Nina: You were very shy, but hey! This was a lot better than the first preformance! 

Harry: This was ok! Not as good as Nina's, but ok!

The winner is....... Nina! Nina, you have such a sweet voice! You are a little shy, but I can work with that!
2201 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Judges you have 1 hour  to steal (if you want to)
2201 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
i'll extend it to a day so that the judges will have time
2201 days 16 hours ago
rollingderp
*doesnt steal*
2201 days 16 hours ago
LumoMyLife
I wish I could’ve gotten more constructive feedback other than “good, but not as good as x”, but thanks for the opportunity and for turning in the first place.
2201 days 16 hours ago
TheRankKing1
*doesn't steal*
it sucks that we only have one steal, because I would steal you but I do want to steal someone else so sorry
2201 days 13 hours ago
wwecmw
Does not steal
2200 days 21 hours ago
LenaRose
*doesn't steal*
I'm very sorry, I feel like at this moment I have to be very picky about who I want and I have an idea in mind of who I want, I'm sorry

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!