This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #31 Tatianna Gonzalez

Topic » Audition #31 Tatianna Gonzalez

2238 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
Audition-
2238 days 5 hours ago
Cookie_13
*turns*
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! SHUCK, THAT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sounded like an angel, and I LOVE IT!!!!! This song already had power, but you added more to it! You added spice, tone, and sass! #TeamJen?
2238 days 5 hours ago
LenaRose
*smashes my button over and over straight away*
I was mesmerized from the first moment. This is how you sing this song; with power, sass and emotion.
And can we have a moment for that high note!! Like damn girl!! Trying to kill me with these goosebumps
I need you!!
2238 days 4 hours ago
wwecmw
*Immedietly turns*

Beautiful and voice like an angel, I have goosebumps and you kinda remind me of a young Whitney Huston but it was better than her. This was just wonderful
2238 days 3 hours ago
rollingderp
*tURNS*
YAS BICH!
SOULFUL AND ICONIC.
You did this song justice. Aretha is praising you, gorl. I want and need you on my team. Please pick #teambjork.
2237 days 10 hours ago
TheRankKing1
turns straight away
ABSOLUTELY LOVELY, IT WAS AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE AND YOUR SINGING IS THE BEST SO FAR. PLEASE CHOOSE #TEAMADAM please
2236 days 3 hours ago
boozes
i choose team bjork

open group

Tengaged: Total Drama ROTI

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!