This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #13 |JASOI'S JUNKIES|

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #13 |JASOI'S..

1452 days 1 hour ago
ZforZombie
Welcome to the fourth tribal council of Zombies Survivor: Gang Wars MERGE. Last tribal we saw a unanimous vote so it's time for your unified tribe to make another decision.

JASOI'S JUNKIES:

Bob (IslandSurvivor)
Kiara (Kiara_XoXo)
Megan (BBMeganNicole)
Billy (Bvance_12212) $130
Conrad (_Groot)
Ethan (getethann) $7
Ryan (Basketball200)
Cody (Raydiz33) | IMMUNE |
Ester (Danielm345) $2

Tonight you will have to vote out a fellow gang member to be the thirteenth player to leave the game and fourth member of our jury. You cannot vote for Cody, he is immune.

https://i.imgflip.com/3w2rfh.gif

VOTES ARE DUE BY 7EST TOMORROW

LIVE CHALLENGE @8EST TOMORROW

SEND CONFESSIONALS, VOTES, AND LOVE!

GOOD LUCK
1452 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
Billy
1452 days 1 hour ago
gethann
Ethan!
1452 days 1 hour ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
1452 days 1 hour ago
Kiara_xoxo
Kiara (I missed last question I got it now haha )
1451 days 22 hours ago
Basketball200
Me
1451 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
BILLY/

Did you expect yourself to be here? And where do you expect yourself?
1451 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
ETHAN/

Do we expect another unanimous vote?
1451 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
BOB/

Why do you think the last vote was unanimous and where does it put you?
1451 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
KIARA/

You used to be targeted every vote, what do you think changed?
1451 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
RYAN/

Do you think you have to stick out or stay under the radar at this point in the game?
1451 days 22 hours ago
islandsurvivor
BOB/

Why do you think the last vote was unanimous and where does it put you?

I think everyone saw Nels as an easy vote off. Last time it made sense for everyone just to go with the flow and not rock the boat. And honestly all 3 merge votes have been pretty close to unanimous. But I really dont think its gonna be like that for much longer. People are gonna start trying to make big moves and build a resume
1451 days 22 hours ago
gethann
ETHAN/

Do we expect another unanimous vote?

What we saw with the last vote was that it was a tribal consensus and a unanimous decision on what was happening. At this stage of the game, people are thinking about building resumes to prepare for that day 39 speech and to make moves that stand out. But also, people need to remember that it is one thing to have a solid resume but it’s another to make it to the end. So I do hope that there can be a consensus on what is happening and that all of our ideas of getting further in this game are similar.
1451 days 15 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
You used to be targeted every vote, what do you think changed?

I think the main people that was pushing for me finally left the game. Though you never know in a game like this so I am always worried about being targeted.
1451 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
*collects urn*
1451 days 3 hours ago
ZforZombie
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol or advantage and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!