This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

1738 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
Bonus question

Ethan bitch u would’ve had to evict Brandon if u won right??If not don’t even reply
1737 days 22 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan bitch u would’ve had to evict Brandon if u won right??If not don’t even reply

Yes
1737 days 11 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Hey Final 2!!! First of all congrats!!! And second I do have some questions for y’all!!!

Both: What move are you most proud of throughout this game and why?

Ethan: You were a coach for a good portion of this game. Why should I vote for you when you weren’t an official player the whole time?

Brandon: I skimmed through and saw you were a bully to people. What made you play that way knowing there was a jury heading your direction?
1737 days 10 hours ago
Brittney
Both: What move are you most proud of throughout this game and why?

I'm most proud of how often I was able to use my social and strategic skills to keep myself safe in the game once I entered as a player. I think that there were several situations I was in that could have blown up my spot but I was able to talk my way out of them and recover without major consequences.

---

Ethan: You were a coach for a good portion of this game. Why should I vote for you when you weren’t an official player the whole time?

I knew this would be something brought up by jurors and I completely understand. In my situation, it was clear by the end of the second week that I did not have long as a coach left. From the beginning of the game I was working to build connections that would last beyond my time as a coach, but especially from the point where Brady was evicted and Erik quit I was essentially playing as though I was a player. I was in chats without Lauren strategizing with other players for moves that did not involve her but were simply for the purpose of putting myself out and building trust. People knew I didn't have a vote and couldn't play challenges but I still managed to get involved and have a say in what people thought they should do in a different capacity than other coaches did at the time. I didn't sit back and bide my time while I waited to get the choice, I was actively involved in the game the entire time.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!