This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

1738 days 14 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Thank you Brandon, I will take your answers into account.
1738 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AcnA79BwZuE/VrUCXTT2SII/AAAAAAAAD14/NNO3c6LJZHw/s1600/Topazing%2Bwo%2Bgreen%2Bwatermarked.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/f324e5dbdfd743c45f4ecd6798524093/tumblr_n51c3dpTU11sq7sjjo7_250.gif
1738 days 9 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
My question is for Brandon,

I got one think you used Volatility and bullying tactics this season. Why should you get my vote?
1738 days 8 hours ago
RedsKanto
, I spent hours creating a document about the game that helped me both in competitions and calculating my next move

Bitch you stole my Excel chart I showed y’all! Lmfao
1738 days 7 hours ago
MoooHades
Hey there, my final 2. Congratulations on getting here, you both worked hard to get to the where you're sitting tonight, and when I got evicted I had in my mind a confirmed vote to win, but after talking with the jury and just thinking about the game I'm honestly up in the air!

Brandon, I did consider you my final 2 for the majority of this game, until getting to a certain point, I do like you as a person and I hold nothing against you, but you do come off as game-botty sometimes. You have a very interesting way of playing where you'd attack, harass and straight-up bully some of the members of this jury for no reason, and the more you did it the more I lost respect for you and wanted to distance myself from you. So I want to know how this strategy benefitted you and why you think you deserve to win because of this strategy and this strategy alone?

Ethan, you were extremely loyal to me for the majority of the game as well, I did really like working with you and I wish we talked more. After everything that happened in this final week, I don't actually know where you stood with me honestly. Did you ever even consider taking out Brandon or were you just lying to me? Because that's just straight-up shitty if you were just lying to my face even though you knew I was getting evicted.
1738 days 7 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan: I think you kinda already answered this, but explain why you nominated me and Tom on your HoH and what your plans were for that week.

So during my second HOH, I was still working with the intention that if I targeted Brandon, it would only be a backdoor. At this point everyone in the game except Tom had expressed they would go after Brandon as a target and 100% Brandon was the backdoor for the week. So when we got a "luck/social" comp I was excited because there was a good shot he loses and I'd be able to make the move because literally any other person besides Brandon was going to use veto and let me backdoor him. By an act of Ikah, the competition had a rule that it would be cancelled if there was a tie and of course that was the outcome we ended up with and it was beyond anyone's control.

My initial nominations were you and Tom because I felt that my relationship with each of you was the weakest and you were the most reasonable pawns for me. I was moderately close with Emmett at that point and Liam moo I wanted to maintain whatever trust we had because I felt he'd be a threat in comps in the next couple weeks. I have explained that after veto got cancelled I did campaign for Tom to go, and had I won the veto I was honest that I would have saved you and left final nominations as Tom and Brandon. Again, Tom was the only person not expressing that they would go after Brandon so those as final noms were my ultimate goal and I think what would have made the most sense.

-----

2nd question for Ethan: I think you kinda answerered this already too but, Do you think being the first crime boss to enter the game as a player helped or hurt you? Had Zac not come into play and robbed you of your original team, how would you strategy have changed with the people you would’ve had?

I think being the first crime boss to enter hurt me because it was a bigger deal than say being the third crime boss to enter. However I believe the timing of my entrance was very helpful in offsetting the fact I was first entering. I came in during a time where there were pretty tense sides forming and I was able to integrate with both and slide right through the fire. As I've explained, knowing I was likely to be first in I did my best to set myself up for a smooth transition and I believe I was very successful in that effort.

If Zac had not entered and I had ended up with the team I initially picked, I think Brady still would have played a shady game and been a rough player to handle. Maybe though if you had started on my team, I would have been more apt to hold back from throwing Kyle Reds under the bus to split up a Zac/Emmett alliance if it formed. From what I heard later on in the game, you/Brady/Kyle knew each other in some capacity? I would have had 2 players in that trio and made it a goal to protect that. I think Erik still quits if he heard about the production choices that lead to his decision, but with you and Brady on the same team it's possible things would have run smoother than they did. I would have also been able to act as a coach in the way that people wanted me to when they would pitch me a plan and ask me to pitch it to my players. After the second week, in cases like this it was 100% me sending messages to Lauren with no response. It was a frustrating position to be in, so I think had Zac not entered I would have actually gotten the chance to act as a coach for longer than a week and had a more cohesive family that would actually want to work together like I intended.
1738 days 7 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan: Think about what you did (or better yet didn’t do) to deserve second place.

Kyle, I hope you've taken the time to read some of my answers and reflect on your anecdote there.
1738 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
I do take that question back. That was before I read the speeches. So my question to you is, at the start, what made you want to single me out of Zac’s team and not the whole team in general?
1738 days 7 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Alright y’all, I’ve read through and I think I know who I want to vote! You both deserve to be here, but to be honest through it all one of you played better. Good luck both <3
1738 days 7 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan, you were extremely loyal to me for the majority of the game as well, I did really like working with you and I wish we talked more. After everything that happened in this final week, I don't actually know where you stood with me honestly. Did you ever even consider taking out Brandon or were you just lying to me? Because that's just straight-up shitty if you were just lying to my face even though you knew I was getting evicted.

I enjoyed working with you and and feel the same way that I wish we'd had more chances to really get to talk. But we were both some busy bitches in complete opposite time zones lol

There is no doubt in my mind that I would have evicted Brandon the first chance I got, especially towards the end of this game when you and I actually openly talked about that idea. He is a great friend to me, and I can see why his emotional speech ending with ultimately choosing to take me to the end could make you question how genuine I was being. I came to play this game and to win, and I'm not ignorant to the game Brandon played.

I certainly wore my circumstances in the game like a shield at this point during final 5. I knew that even if Brandon knew I was after him, he'd still have to deal with the fact that evicting me meant bringing Mud into the game which he did not want. Of course I didn't know for sure that was the decision he would end up making, but I took a gamble. I felt bad feeling any level of security in that I was going to be fine during the week because I also didn't want you evicted, but that does not negate that I was completely honest about my intentions to take out Brandon had we gotten a chance. The veto unfortunately did not play to my strengths, and truly it was a time dump of a competition. I did not have the free time on a Monday to score 600 on Flappy Bird.
1738 days 7 hours ago
Brittney
"I do take that question back. That was before I read the speeches. So my question to you is, at the start, what made you want to single me out of Zac’s team and not the whole team in general?"

When this happened, it was week 1. I got some good intel from Brady and he told me that Emmett and Zac's team had made an alliance and he told me that he heard this from both you and Bob. At first when I leaked that I'd heard an Emmett/Zac family alliance, I actually didn't name you or anyone specific. I wanted to stir paranoia in Emmett's family that Zac's family had a rat and start a call out war. There was some pressure in the hours following my leak to name someone and ultimately I gave up your name for the following reasons:
-we hadn't talked at all
-it was actually a true statement that you were someone who told my player about the alliance
-the initial leak wasn't leading to a blow up like I'd wanted so I needed to throw a name for the intended fallout

Throwing your name wasn't personal, but it also wasn't completely random.
1738 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
Ok thank you Ethan. You definitely did make my decision harder. I now know you did more that what I saw.
1738 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
THIS IS FROM EMMETT

Brandon why’d u bitch in f3 bro..if u play ruthless finish it all the thru the end

Ethan-are u in f2just cause Brandon tried to pander to the jury
1738 days 6 hours ago
Brittney
Ethan-are u in f2just cause Brandon tried to pander to the jury

I don't want to speculate on what Brandon's intention was beyond what he said to me, but you aren't the first juror to express the feeling that I'm here as a tool for Brandon to earn forgiveness for a ruthless game. We are friends and we did have a deal since day 1 to go to the end together and he decided to stick with that promise even after everything that played out during this game including my betrayal when I chose to finally admit that I was openly out to get him during the final weeks of the game. I appreciate his change of heart because it shows he did play with emotion at times and I also am grateful that he chose me to sit next to him in final 2 so that I could really shine some light on the strategy that took place in the shadows of this game.
1738 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
Bonus question

Brandon u basically voted  out each member of the backwoods mafia...does that make u a fucking rat or a fucking crime boss?Answer geniunely or I won’t vote u bro.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!