This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

STUDIO |S4|

Topic » STUDIO |S4|

1807 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi everyone
1807 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Skype mudndawilderness for a good time
1807 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
Hello Billy
1807 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
My Skype is bvance9912 if anyone wants to talk, I’m currently sick with a lower respiratory infection so I’m not gonna be too active
1807 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
I hope you’re a fan of both B-52’s and Shaquille O Neal because this season is being run by

Love and Shaquille O Neal. Every week you will submit a valentine to my mails. The person

with the most valentines will get to enter the Love Shack, a place of power this season. The person with the least will unfortunately be punished in various Shaquille O Neal themed ways that the VL votes.

Once you enter the Love Shaq you are no longer able to until everyone left in the game has already been in. You can be punished multiple times this season.
1807 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
The formar for this season will still be regular

Single Hoh Comp with Two nominees
Followed by a POV
Then eviction
1807 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
My typos are already racking up oh boy
1807 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
1807 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
oooo interesting

1807 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
Now with that let’s get into the First HOH Comp this season
1807 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
There is 19 Houseguests casted, But I promised 18.

That is because only 18 of you will be left after this HOH comp
1807 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
err
1807 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
I-
1807 days 6 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Me when you literally promised 19
1807 days 6 hours ago
ZforZombie
Comps

For this first comp you are already going to be testing out your relationships in this house.

You each will have five red roses and one black rose. Red roses are for people you want to win HOH, Black is for people you don’t want to see win.

You can only give one rose to one person in the house. That means six names need to be sent to me. You cannot say yourself.

A regular red Rose is worth one point.

While a Black Rose negates one point.

Whoever has the highest total wins HOH.
Whoever has the lowest total is sent home before the season even begins. WHO YOU SENT TO WILL BE REVEALED.

A tie will be broken in the following ways.

1. The fastest submission has priority to stay or win HOH over those slower to submit. Meaning if two people tied for last with 0 points, then whoever submitted their names first wins.
2. The person with the most Black roses will leave or the person with the lowest Black roses wins HOH.

This is a 24 Hour Competition meaning it will be due by 8EST TOMORROW

Any Questions?

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!