This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE

Topic » PREMIERE

2591 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Date: Saturday, April 22nd
Time: 7EST

Events:

-Introduction to the season
-Tribe Reveal
-First Challenge

MAKE SURE IF YOU HAVEN'T THAT YOU HAVE READ THE RULES AND CONDITIONS SO THAT THINGS GO A LOT SMOOTHER TOMORROW----------
                                                                                   |
                                                                                   V
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8659/forum/topic/19854435
2591 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
CORRECTION:

NOT TOMORROW, SATURDAY*
2590 days 17 hours ago
survivor1998
Is that 7 pm est?
2590 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yes^
2588 days 20 hours ago
Brycemusser
Here
2588 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
CHECK IN STARTS NOW
2588 days 20 hours ago
Robinhood99
Here :)
2588 days 20 hours ago
Robinhood99
Does check in always start at the said time, or is it usually earlier than the said time?
2588 days 20 hours ago
Brycemusser
Here again
2588 days 20 hours ago
Hufus
here!
2588 days 20 hours ago
TheOmen
Hi
2588 days 20 hours ago
Brycemusser
Guys I think there's going to be a twist there's 17 of us and that's not an equal amount for tribes
2588 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Check in usually starts at said time
2588 days 20 hours ago
survivor1998
Here
2588 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok well everyone else can trickle in as we get started
2588 days 20 hours ago
ZforZombie
Hello everyone and welcome to Camp Crystal Lake and the second season of Zombie's Survivor. I have decided like many of the people I am friends with on this site to start my own series and season 1 went great so Im doing another one. Im glad that all of you have decided to apply and have been casted.

This season will follow a more traditional path and few twists, but there are some sure to come. We will have a challenge and A tribal almost everyday if my schedule does not prevent it(Wanring I have three track meets next week so its going to be something hah). I hope that everyone is active and sends confessionals because I am going to save them all so we can look back on the season. This also helps with awards after the game has ended.

I am all for being competitive, being yourself, having a sense of humor, but I do want to avoid Personal attacks because nobody joined this to have their day ruined by some random person online. If you are talking about the game and the conditions of the game then thats alright with me. This should be strictly competition.

With that said lets get to our first twists and challenge of the season!

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!