This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ZOMBIE'S SURVIVOR: JAMAICA REUNION

Topic » ZOMBIE'S SURVIVOR: JAMAICA..

2593 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Bryan I dont hate you at all

I liked having you on

but I favor Activity is all
2593 days 16 hours ago
Logan_Smith
lol gonna let anyone in the lounge Zombie?
2593 days 16 hours ago
It1002
Sorry for being a hassle Ikah, but... are u gonna accept us into the VL anytime soon?
2593 days 16 hours ago
ZooWap
I understand. I wasn't very active, but I did my best, and your rankings don't have any effect on what actually happened. I made it to the final 3 one way or the other.

Good game, and I wish you all the luck in the world in the future seasons.
2593 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
#3 i am honored
2593 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thanks Bryan, and youre definetely someone Id ask back

dont get me wrong

I hope you join the Viewer Lounge to keep up with my future seasons too
2593 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
AND MOST EPISODE TITLES YAAAAAS MY CONFESSIONALS HAD SOME GOOD LINES
2593 days 16 hours ago
Dejaman
By the way, I was reading through the confessionals and a noticed a few things:

One, I never told anyone but Jay that I had found the idol.

Two, even after the game is over and I can see the fucking confessionals, Logan is still trying to convince me that he didn't have a hand in my elimination. #HateYou

Three, people really wanted me gone for a while and that kinda sparks mah ego :D
2593 days 16 hours ago
GerardoM13
thanks for seventh zombie lmao
2593 days 16 hours ago
Logan_Smith
Lol I never said I didn't have a hand in it, I voted for you, BUT I didn't tell everyone to vote for you. And Brian told me he was voting for you, so it seemed like 4-1 already. What did you expect me to do?
2593 days 15 hours ago
Dejaman
Uh, says in your confessionals that you intended to get rid of me at that point anyway
2593 days 15 hours ago
islandsurvivor
"The Premade seen around the world" made up of Bob P., Josh D., and Tim M.

That alliance fucking failed
2593 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lol Im sure it has prevailed other times
2593 days 14 hours ago
Logan_Smith
Well Cyrus, I had to turn on someone.

But remember when I asked you what you wanted to try to do for the vote? You never answered me. You pushed me aside based off of what Brian told you. So, when you don't respond to my mail, yeah I think the best choice was for me to vote you out.
2404 days 4 hours ago
iTy990
It pisses me off you guys act like I had no reason to be salty. I literally won this game despite all odds had jorge stuck true to his word. He literally asked all 3 of us if we wanted to reguess or just give it to the person 1 off. And then he openly admits it was me but he didnt vote for me because he didnt like me. What a bitch move like if youre going to lie about how youre voting you can lie about the results of it and not disregard it completely.

open group

ZOMBIE'S

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!