This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #3 • Day 5

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #3 • Day..

1739 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
The twelfth person who is safe is...
*pulls key*
Noah you are safe.
1739 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Phew I'll take it

Thanks Tiffany
1739 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
The thirteenth and final person who is safe is...
*pulls key*
1739 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5b20bd928a5227688f27d2c08cb732b0/tumblr_plrlobakvS1ql2ui0o1_250.gif
1739 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
1739 days 1 hour ago
Rocketokid13
1739 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Look, unless you can drift a 60 ton steam powered locomotive with 6 cars attached, without rails, over cracking ice, you ain't no REAL drifter.
1739 days 1 hour ago
JordanForReal
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/703-org-network/images/3/33/BB7G8.gif/revision/latest?cb=20180627223841.gif
1739 days 1 hour ago
Jaesus123
Ryan

*Cameras zoom in on Tyler and Brandon*

I have decided to nominate you, Brandon and you, Tyler for eviction this week.

Brandon, where do I begin? I mean you started running around the sequester hotel pre-season already rallying up troops to try to get me out of the game. Then you decide to nominate me and Tisha and try to play both of us telling both of us that we are pawns. Then you want to accuse me of saying the N word which I would never do. You see the fact that people see through your transparent bullshit is crazy to me. You are vile and disgusting your game-play should not be tolerable in this game.

Tyler, dude no hard feelings but you didn't even talk to me throughout these first few weeks. I went through hell Tyler already getting attacked and already having my back up against the wall! and for what? Just because I'm outspoken? You should be ashamed! I'm angry I had multiple people come to me and say that if you were to win HoH I would of gone up on the block so it leaves me with no choice but to nominate you next to your brother in crime Brandon. 

Because of you two I have to fight every day to be here. I have to prove to everyone that I do deserve a place here. Further more both of you are gunning for me if y'all win HoH so, BRING IT ON.
1739 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
https://66.media.tumblr.com/905e6d8b03b05a09f105e645515d389d/tumblr_plrlobakvS1ql2ui0o2_250.gif
1739 days 1 hour ago
TMac_Elite
I wasn’t gunning for you if I won HOH. I’m not sure what you’ve heard, but you’ve been misinformed. That’s fine though. Good luck brandon.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!