This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB Paragon S1 - Jury House Discussion

Topic » BB Paragon S1 - Jury House..

2812 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
Hey! Suprised to see you here! Remember my eviction speech????
2812 days 1 hour ago
Garrett_Auckland
Where was Mias Extra Eviction vote for not voting week 1??? When was she on the block and we missed that LOL
2812 days 1 hour ago
SilentSwordsman
Mia's extra eviction vote was nullified along with Cameron's during another week due to them becoming active again.
2812 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
Yes, i know. If it means anything I did have plans to backdoor Kash on F5
2812 days 1 hour ago
legend_of_link
I just fucked myself over but none of this shit matters anymore
2812 days ago
legend_of_link
Since I can go back and read this shit now. Challenge wins don't mean a damn thing to me and  if means anything I did technically win 2 cookie jars challenges. Coming into this game I knew challenges were not my strong suit. They never will be I'm awful at them but fuck challenges win are meaningless to me they help you get further yes but they don't make you a good player unless you can use them in tandem to your own social skills.
2811 days 18 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
I will be happy with whoever wins now! Sorry I became inactive guys, it's been a shit week xD
2811 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
How the HELL is Sanda's ass still in the house? LMFAO. I was gunning for that girl since day one. Smh, if Kash or Sanda is in the final 2. I'm not even going to vote for a winner, both of them i strongly dislike, i can't even decide which one i dislike less to choose as the winner. Miaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why are you here? You were the only one i wanted to win! :(
2811 days 12 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Lol Mia. UGH I WON 4/5 COOKIE JAR COMPA AND DIDNT WIN A THINGGGGGG
2811 days 12 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
At this point Kash and Sanda you are voting between the lesser of two evils. They gotbus all out because we were actually PLAYING the game. We are one bitter group
2811 days 12 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
Oh shit, puzzled sold
2811 days 10 hours ago
legend_of_link
You guys are bitter. Im not bitter. I can lose and get over it.
2811 days 9 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
I'm over it, what you chattin Isiah?
2811 days 8 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
I'm over it now, like at first I was just really upset because you know I had a good shot at winning but you guys got me good! Looking forward to finale night though. Its a toss up between Kash and Sanda. Id be surprised if one took the other.
2811 days 6 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
Now, jurors, I will be playing the role of something like Dr.Will when he enters the Jury in BB so bear with me. :3

It seems each and everyone of you are set on Kash and Sanda, but what about Cameron? What do you think about him?

open group

BB Paragon Jury House

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!