This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Peleliu)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Peleliu)

2541 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Peleliu, one of the 6 of you is about to be the Ninth person voted out. Now bringing in the members of the jury... David, Brittany, and Ryan voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions:

After all the fighting last time are the alliance lines much different?

Is it smart to start thinking of who you can beat now?

Ok, votes are due by 5:00 pm est tomorrow, Thursday If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2541 days 20 hours ago
tyleror
I don't think alliance lines have changed THAT much. There have been people who are on clear sides the whole game, and there have been people on the outs the whole game. It just depends on what the people on the outs decide to do each vote.

I think that should always be considered, since the start of the game. However, you also have to think of how you will get to finals. You might decide to vote out people who can beat you in the end, but if you can't make it to finals without them then is that really the best move? It's a delicate balance and it's important to stay aware of it.
2541 days 19 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
- I mean, I don't believe they're really different. The only thing that is different is that one person revealed where their loyalty and interest in winning the game stand.

- I believe so.
2541 days 18 hours ago
Brittney
I think they're just more clear

Yeah, but if taking those people further in the game is going to jeopardize your shot at GETTING to the end then you're better off stepping your pussy up and moving forward with people you trust
2541 days 9 hours ago
Zuelke
Questions:

I don't think they're really different.  The fighting was pretty inconsequential imo,except for Ryan and Katherine.  And I think Katherine was baiting the other side to vote her so she could use her idol and I think that was a great move.  The alliances tho, with Ryan's vote out, are crystal clear.

I think anyone left in the game could beat me.  So that doesn't really factor in how I vote.
2541 days 4 hours ago
tonym101101
I don't think they're much different. Everyone pretty much had their sides already so they'd that.

I think it's more important to worry about making it to the end, this game is so wild and you need to stick to people you trust.
2541 days 2 hours ago
Emotion
6/6 votes received
2541 days 2 hours ago
Emotion
I won't be online at 5:00 but the vote will still lock then
2541 days 2 hours ago
tyleror
when will you read them? ill be at work after that i wanna see beforehand :(
2541 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
Yeah I'll be busy until like 8 tonight so I'll read them as soon as I can
2541 days 1 hour ago
JosephinaAlexis
I won't be here at all tonight.
2540 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes...
2540 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
if anyone does have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2540 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
*no one stands*
2540 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately. I'll read the votes...
2540 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
First vote is for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Mama, that's one vote Mama.

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!