This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Peleliu)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Peleliu)

2542 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Peleliu, one of the 7 of you is about to be the Ninth person voted out. Now bringing in the members of the jury... David, and Brittany voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Questions:

What can you expect going into this vote if anything?

Do you think Koror will stick together at this point?

Ok, votes are due by 5:00 pm est tomorrow, Wednesday If you do not vote you will receive a self vote. if you get 2 you're kicked out of the game.

Remember to send confessionals! Good luck!
2542 days 17 hours ago
JosephinaAlexis
- Something typical because some people can't think for themselves unless they begin to realize they can start having a chance to win this game.

- Hmm, maybe? I mean there tribe is a little messy, but that's none of my business.
2542 days 17 hours ago
tyleror
Nobody should be expecting shit because the last two votes have been wild af so I'm going into this with NO expectations

Personally I'd like Koror to stick together. My cards are on the table, I'm not going to lie. I'm only one fourth of that equation so you never know what will happen in survivor!
2542 days 16 hours ago
tonym101101
You can literally not expect anything at this point. The past few tribals have been wild so I expect nothing less.

I would love Koror to stick together, we're a good group and we've worked together great thus far.
2542 days 11 hours ago
Zuelke
for once I'm not expecting to go home.  Which is bad cuz I may get blindsided but I'm gonna enjoy this feeling while it lasts

GIRL KOROR JUST EXPLODED INTO A MILLION BILLION PIECES
2542 days 10 hours ago
boneworks
well after the peleliu tribe had a total meltdown at camp, i'm assuming i'm going home

Probably not lmao
2542 days 1 hour ago
Emotion
7/7 votes received
2542 days 1 hour ago
tyleror
Read em and weep
2542 days ago
Brittney
Nothing really after last night's mess

What's a Koror
2541 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes...
2541 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
If anyone does have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2541 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
*Katherine stands*

"I'm not trying to act cocky Emotion, but i'm not going to risk it at this point in the game. Sorry Gals."

*hands me the idol*
2541 days 19 hours ago
boneworks
bye me
2541 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Ok, the rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest number of votes will be sent home. This is a hidden immunity idol, any votes against Katherine will not count.
2541 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately. I'll read the votes...
2541 days 19 hours ago
Emotion
First vote is for...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Katherine, will not count.

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!