This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rights of Passage

Topic » Rights of Passage

2575 days 2 hours ago
Emotion
Tomorrow you will compete in your final challenge. On your way there, you'll find the torches of your fallen castaways. Take a moment and stop by each torch and reflect on their impact to your game.This is your final right of passage to pay a tribute to your fellow competitors and I strongly encourage you to participate :)
2575 days ago
sportygirl22
please do! :)
2574 days 23 hours ago
THEChanelOberlin
18th-DJ M. (Coolexchangestudent): I didn't get to know you, but everyone was voting you purely because you were the tribes weakest challenge competitor.

17th-Renny A. (Renny10): I was never on the same tribe as you RIP

16th- Nick S. (snick427): This vote was intense, loads of names were being thrown around and the majority targeted you because you were arguably the most unpredictable player: I didn't know your style of play. This was a blindside but only because it was such a last minute vote.
--------------------------SWITCH DAY 10--------------------------
15th- Hufus D. (Hufus): Another blindside, I had to stay true to Aria and Erik at this point and I knew from previous games that you weren't trustworthy.

14th- Ozzy G. (Oswald19): Yet another blindside. I wanted Aria and Erik in the merge and that was the only reason for your vote! I had to make you feel safe just in case you actually had the idol, but I doubted you actually had it.

13th- Patrick M. (Pokepat): We were kind of together pre-swap, and I essentially saved your life in the game but I knew you were trying to get everyone to target the Amazon girls so I wasn't sad about your exit, you're a comp beast!
--------------------------SWITCH DAY 19--------------------------
12th- MC W (moondancer63): We never really spoke so you were a bit of a wildcard, never on the same tribe.
--------------------------------JURY---------------------------------
11th- Violet P. (Violetx): We spoke a bit, but we were never on the same tribe. You seemed super sweet and it was sad to see you go.
----------------------------MERGE DAY 24--------------------------
10th- Mike R. (MikeyKR91): At this point it was Erik vs You and I had to pick a side. I didn't want to alienate either side so I had to keep me flipping and taking you out a secret, but I hope you understand why I did it.

9th- Ryan M. (born2pizza): You may not know this but the only reason you were voted out was because everyone wanted to target Aria. I found this out at the last minute, and I needed her in this game. If the target was someone different I would have voted with you.

8th- Fred A. (ferdinandz): You and I were close in this game and I genuinely like you and hope you're not too annoyed at me. Your side was voting Erik but because of the last vote the numbers were weird. 5 vs 3 essentially. You were a strong player and everyone seemed to like you.

7th- Erik N. (YoundAndReckless): This, I didn't want to happen! Maddie and Ivy flipped after Ivy found out you were after her, and although Aria and I suspected it we didn't think they would actually do it. You were such a strong player and were targeted so much!

6th- Jabbar L. (Rabbaj): Arguably the biggest comp threat in the game. We had our ups and downs and I could never figure out if you were loyal to me or not and after my failed attempt at taking you out at the previous tribal council I didn't think you trusted me either. You would have 100% won the game in the F2.

5th- Jake S. (Jakeee1123): No one really knew about Ivy's idol, so this vote was pretty open and Maddie was being targeted. You're exit shocked me and I didn't want to see you go so soon.

4th- Aria M. (Sportygirl22): Aria! My closest ally in the game, it sucks that you had to leave through a FMC. I'm so glad we worked together again <3
2574 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I will do this when i get home tonight i love these!!
2574 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
18th - DJ  -  I never personally got to speak with you as we were on seperate tribes.

18th - Renny #RagingRenny / #RennyDarling you were a strong player and a leader in challenges, and when you were voted off, it showed that nobody is safe. This vote was very complicated as Aria was supposed to be the vote off, but there was suspicion that you/Violet/Ozzy were a threesome so myself, aria and Mike flipped it around and it instead flipped it on you. Definitely a crazy vote and blindside!

16th- Nick - I didn't really know much about you except the fact that you were the only returning pre-juror which is pretty cool. I was never on a tribe with you so I didn't really get to know you

15th- Hufus - Hufus I never really got to know you but you seemed nice!

14th- Ozzy #OpenOzzy - we had a rundown during the Renny vote. I was honestly glad that you left when you did because I felt like if I was in the merge with you and Violet, you guys would've gunned for me hard.

13th- Patrick #DAXaster LOL
From the start you put me at a disadvantage that I once worried was going to ruin my game. I had to warn Chanel about you because you were dead set on coming after the Amazon girls, which didn't worry me too much at first, but the main problem was that you gunned for me the hardest. At this point you came pretty close to blindsiding me and I came very close to using my idol here, thankfully MC showed me that you and Violet were gunning for me, and me, him, and Jake managed to blindside you instead. GG Patrick, you made me a paranoid mess this game Lol

12th- MC #BlueMoonStripper (it was 1st thing I thought of ily) I greatly appreciated you in the Patrick vote and I didn't want to vote you out, however I had my closest friend Aria and a close friend in Erik and I didn't want to get any more attention on me since Patrick did a lowkey call out on me last round
*******JURY**********
11th- Violet #Violence OMG girl you were literally a thorn in my side and I mean that in the nicest way possible XD, we had a pretty hostile confrontation at the Renny vote. I thought right then you were after me, and you lied extremely well about reconciliation at the Patrick vote and then going around and trying to get me out. You were definitely the biggest rival of the pre merge to me and I'm glad you went when you did because you probably would've came at me hard!
10th- Mike R. #MagicMike We worked quite well together at the Renny vote, and dang I wanted you out then but you somehow managed to fly UTR despite being the absolute biggest threat in the game when it started. It was crazy. And then when you made the merge you went straight to work, you formed a tight alliance just like how you did in Pearl Islands. Erik let me know as soon as the game started that you were close with Fred and that when you two met, there would be war. This entire merge boot was you vs. Erik, and I chose to stick with him, and I'm glad I did because you likely would've gained more and more control the longer you stayed.
9th- Ryan #PepperoniRyan -  At this vote, our alliance (myself/Maddie/Erik/Aria/Chanel) made up the plan to split the votes on Jabbar and Fred. The biggest flaw in this move was that we didn't know where your vote was going and we was banking on the hope that you wouldn't vote with the others. Me, being the paranoid freak that I am, I tell Erik about the dangers of splitting the vote, and that's when the decision was made to vote for you. You were a comp king who was a big reason why you evaded tribals pre-merge, and you were definitely going to slide by and get pretty far UTR if you hadn't gone here.
2574 days 19 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
8th- Fred #FreakyFred
The only interaction we truly had was when Maddie and I were lying to your side about flipping. But I immediately knew you were lying when you told us that both you and Jabbar had the idol because I knew those idols besides Jabbar's were already taken, but if I hadn't, I would've likely been fooled. You were one of the biggest oppositions to my game and a big threat. You were a hard fighter and thankfully we switched our votes to you instead of Jabbar, otherwise we could be seeing a different final three this season.

7th- Erik #ErikIsReallyGoinAt (fun fact this name happened when you did a big exposé on Mike before the game started) you were the shield I could hide behind and you were totally fine with being targeted every round because you were fearless. You weren't afraid to take risks and that's commendable. I have been threatened by you for the longest time and thankfully you gave me a reason to come after you once Maddie revealed to me that you were trying to blindside me with my idol in my pocket, GG Erik, you were without a doubt the biggest threat up until your elimination, a true triple threat at everything. You were the figurehead of our dominant alliance of Erik and his warrior women LOL

6th- Jabbar L. (Rabbaj): #WiggyWigs girl I can only imagine how much money you lost after losing so many wigs during this season. If the next season is filmed on this island they're going to find SO MANY WEAVES XD
Idk if an 'Underdog Villain' is a thing but if it wasn't before, it is now. You lied excellently, you gave me SO much paranoia and you messed with my head all the time. You were a queen of the mind game and a literal queen of
challenges. Plus, your friends were on the jury. You was so winning this game if you made F2 it didn't even matter if you had flaws or not, I believe you'd win, you were very aggressive and a true villain/underdog!!
5th - Jake #JAKEPLAYSTENNIS - Aw darn this one was sad. When I told you I wanted you in the final three, I was serious. Unfortunately once Chanel won immunity I knew Aria had already had the idol so it was you or Maddie. You were a threat to win, all of your friends were on the jury, you played very UTR, and I had to save my girl Maddie. I'm sorry for lying to you, I only did it to ensure that all the votes went to Maddie because I didn't know Aria was idoling me and I wanted to make sure I was safe. You were a definite threat to win!

4th - Aria #NINELIVESARIA - When we worked together, we were epic. We calculated moves together and we pulled off some crazy strategic moves. we always had each other's backs and we looked out for one another as you and i were constantly targeted. But of course, we still played our individual games and we lost our footing along the way. After that, we fell into frenemies quite quickly. Id like to believe we had an epic showdown at the final four and i have lots and lots of respect for you girl, even if we ended on a bad note.
I feel like Amanda/Parvati is a pretty accurate description of us (Hopefully my speeches and stuff aren't as bad as Amanda's LOL) and I think #Parvati is you.
You were heavily targeted in Amazon and you made f2.
You were heavily targeted heer and you made F4. Had you made F2 again this time I firmly believe you would've won
2574 days 18 hours ago
omggiraffe
You guys I'm retyping mine, they were all incoherent ramblings because I was on my phone doing it rushed lol. So here they are:

18th: DJ - Man, it sucks what happened to you. You were inactive, lost the challenge for your tribe, then booted. Sorry bud, maybe we'll play together one day in the future.

17th: Renny - I love you! I am so sad we never got to play together.

16th: Nick - Boooyyyy I wanted you gone from the start. I wanted you gone because we hadn't talked since PI and I was nervous that you'd hold it against me for being so mean to you for no reason early on. Maybe one day you'll make the merge <3

15th: Hufus - Before the swap had we gone to tribal, I would have wanted it to be you. I wanted winners to go and get gone early. Good luck in the future!

14th: Ozzy - Literally no opinion on you, lol sorry.

13th: Patrick - Same as Ozzy, literally zero opinon.

12th: MC - Had we gone to tribal before the first swap you would have most likely been the vote. You were shady to me, but you played good. <3

JURY:
11th: Violet - THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING! I really wanted to work with you at the merge. I was so bummed when I messaged you and asked you how it was going and you told you  were probably getting the boot. Love ya girl <3

10th: Mike - You were so dangerous. I knew you had to go because you were dangerous and when you get people with you those people are damn loyal. I thought that if you went much further you'd be able to pull me in since I like you so much! You vs. Erik was so fun!

9th: Ryan - We were together from the beginning, but we didn't talk a ton. All the times we did talk you were so nice. Loved every second with you! <3

8th: Fred - We didn't interact until right before you went home. You kind of annoyed me at challenges and tribal and all that, but honestly after I started talking to you and began getting to know you I began to appreciate everything about you!

7th: Erik - UGGHHH. This vote was hard. I knew you had to go eventually, and I saw the thing you said about Ivy as a chance to get the ball rolling. You are so dangerous, and I know your potential. Had we went down to the 5 of me, you, Aria, Chanel, & Ivy you  would have won all the challenges and made it to final 2. None of us stood a chance. If it didn't happen then it never would have. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know if you had an idol or something and didn't want to risk you knowing (even though you found out anyways lol). I know you're probably mad at me, but I still love you!

6th: Jabbar - Queen, icon, spectacular and everything inbetween. You  were so good at this game, and if you had made it to finals you win in just about any scenario. You played hard! I hated voting for you. We were together from the beginning and you were an icon every step of the way.

5th: Jake - THIS SUCKED! I hated voting for you, and truly wanted to take you further. The problem was that you had lots of friends on jury. Also Ivy and I wanted to stay true to one another, and since Aria had an idol and Chanel had immunity you were the only option. Love you and I am so glad we've gotten to play 2 crazy seasons  together!

4th: ARIA - THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLAYER OF THE SEASON. You did so amazing. But you win in the end regardless of who you're against. We had our ups and downs but I learned to love you near the end. After our big blow up we became more friendly. I really respected at final 5 when you voted for me and let me know I was probably going, not blindsiding me. You truly earned my respect there. You did so good, and you should be proud of your game!

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!