This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal #2 (Pagong)

Topic » Tribal #2 (Pagong)

2812 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab the torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council because in his game fire represents your life. When you have fire you're still in the game when the fire is gone so are you.

Questions:

How can you keep this tribe strong?

What type of people are threats so far?

You have until 6 pm est tomorrow to vote. If you don't vote you get a self vote.

Send confessionals
2812 days 8 hours ago
thegreendragon193

By coming to challenges more. Sorry for not showing up guys; I haven't been home too much and I don't have a good phone. I'll be more active from now on.

I feel like at this point, threats don't matter, it only matters when it's further down the road.
2812 days 7 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan

Honestly, we need to be more active and not just sit around doing nothing. There are some people (I won't put them on the spot) who treat this game as a "Oh. I can probably win if I just sit around doing nothing," and truthfully, that's not how this works.

We just began, so threats aren't coming into play just yet. Once the merge arrives, there will most likely be threats who will gun after people on the tribe one by one.
2812 days 7 hours ago
Violetx
How can you keep this tribe strong? I would like to say sorry I wasn't there today, it was my cousins birthday. To keep this tribe strong we need to be more active.

What type of people are threats so far? Tbh I don't see any threats cuz we just started

Send confessionals
2812 days 6 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
We need to be more active. There are not really any threats considering no one showed up lol
2812 days 3 hours ago
Acosta1539
Y'all I'm so sorry, School(college) just started for me, homework 24/7, so if I'm not active, enough just because of that, So sorry, but school and everything is more important then this thing
2811 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
6/8 votes received
2811 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
Voting closed
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
I'll go tally the votes...
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it now would be the time to do so...
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
*nobody stands*
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
Ok, once the vote is read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the votes...
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nathanial (self-vote)
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
Second vote is for...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Erik
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
That's one vote Nathanial one vote Erik
2811 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
Third vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Wangy

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!