This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

K-POP RANKDOWN

Topic » K-POP RANKDOWN

2808 days 9 hours ago
splozojames50
2808 days 9 hours ago
splozojames50
Quick reminders before this begins:

-The order of who chooses the nominations each round will be on the main group page and will be clearly marked.

-When it is your turn to post nominations, refer to the google doc to see which songs have already been nominated within that cycle (also on the group page)

-Each round you nominate 20 songs by posting the songs and artists in this forum. It would be courteous to notify everyone that you have posted nominations so they can commence ranking but it is not required.

-The Brave Sound Bop Power will send a song to the top 55-ish (if i am doing my math correctly).

-To use a power simply post your intention to do so in this chat. (Netizen Backlash can only be used 1 round in advance so keep that in mind, conversely the Brave Sound Bop can be used at any time.)

-If there are an odd number of songs nominated, the last song remaining will automatically move on.

-If you try and save or eliminate a song that has already been saved or eliminated, then I will simply delete the post.
2808 days 8 hours ago
Yaxha
I use my Brave Sound bop on Mr.Mr
2808 days 7 hours ago
splozojames50
ONE MORE REMINDER: This should go without saying but do not eliminate a song without listening to it. If you are too lazy to do so then do not eliminate songs you are not familiar with it.
2808 days 7 hours ago
vh1clown
I use my Brave Sound bop on Fei Fantasy
2808 days 7 hours ago
Stering_butter
I use my Brave Sound bop on KISS by Sandara Park
2808 days 6 hours ago
HowLovely
I use my Brave Sound bop on I'm Not Yours
2808 days 6 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Even though I hate this song, this will be hilarious, I use my brave sound bop on I Got A Boy
2808 days 5 hours ago
Lights
I am using my Brave Sound Bop on Fire truck - NCT 127
2808 days 5 hours ago
splozojames50
I am using my Brave Sound Bop on Rainbow Bad Man Crying
2808 days 5 hours ago
KingGeek
I am using my bravesound bop on Cheer Up by TWICE
2808 days 4 hours ago
Lights
Fantastic Baby - BIGBANG
BangBangBang - BIGBANG
Rough - GFriend
Gone With The Wind - GFriend
One Step, Two Steps - Oh My Girl
Chewing Gum - NCT Dream
Wake Up - SNSD
Karma  Butterfly - SNSD
Gee - SNSD
The Boys - SNSD
Mr. Simple - Super Junior
Born Hater - Epik High
OMGT - Madtown
Touch - Anda
Put Your Hands Up - 2PM
Galaxy - Ladies' Code
Nothing Lasts Forever - Girl's Day
Hate - 4Minute
Do You Know Me - TARA
Lucifer - SHINee
2808 days 4 hours ago
Lights
Eliminate - GFriend // Rough - This song is completely deserving of last place. It sounds exactly like the rest of their discography.

Save -  Chewing Gum - NCT Dream
2808 days 4 hours ago
vh1clown
Cut -  BANGBANGBANG
I legit had to listen to this every day of KCON and I refuse to listen to this through this competition!

Save - Tara [ Do You Know Me ]
2808 days 4 hours ago
Yaxha
CUT:  "Born Hater" by Epik High
Not a fan of them, not a fan of this song.  Try again perchance.

Save Mr. Simple
2808 days 4 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
Cut - Fantastic Baby
Hearing this every year at the mama awards is enough.

Save karma butterfly

open group

Kpop Rankdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!