This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1294 days 23 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Ben and Kim are the final 2. Votes are due on Friday at 6:30 PMEST

W the reunion being at 7, Ben and Kim will each have a chance to post a speech as well as all the jurors
1294 days 23 hours ago
joey96
Kim, I have no respect for the way you played this game. You rode coattails and made unnecessary decisions late in the game that did nothing to help you here. You SUCK!

Ben swallows.

Vote for Ben.
1294 days 23 hours ago
shellbelle
Omg final 2!! What!!!

So lets asks questions..

Kim honestly ...You evicted me to further your game because you had some big thing you wanted to happen.. Like a plan. Anyways I felt you sided with the duo in the end to get you where you are and made me not trust you. I like you as a person . but you got to much blood on your hands.

Ben ❤ you already know what's gonna happen! I'm so freaking proud of you. Hate I left but love seeing you there
1294 days 23 hours ago
shellbelle
Ben swallows.

Vote for Ben.
1294 days 23 hours ago
joey96
Kim to herself in this game

https://media2.giphy.com/media/2WH6eGq1DWBKw3lgNk/giphy.gif
1294 days 23 hours ago
Darriusdabest
No questions tonight Jeff, Just statemtents.

*Stands*

Kim, I have no respect for someone who did absolutely nothing the entire game. All you did was hide behind Deshon and I the entire game. A floater if, you will. If you think that hiding in the shadows and then voting our your THREE ALLIANCE MEMBERS was going to get you the win you're sadly mistaken. You are one of, if not, THE fakest person I have ever played with in my life. You thought you were losing against me? You will definitely be losing against Benjamin, while he's winning all the Franklins. Your gameplay was pathetic, you as a person are trash and we AALLLLLL know the only thing that trash does is rot and bitch you stank.

Ben you're winning because you're literally sitting next to filth. Congrats.
1294 days 22 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Darriusdabest
No questions tonight Jeff, Just statemtents.

*Stands*

Kim, I have no respect for someone who did absolutely nothing the entire game. All you did was hide behind Deshon and I the entire game. A floater if, you will. If you think that hiding in the shadows and then voting our your THREE ALLIANCE MEMBERS was going to get you the win you're sadly mistaken. You are one of, if not, THE fakest person I have ever played with in my life. You thought you were losing against me? You will definitely be losing against Benjamin, while he's winning all the Franklins. Your gameplay was pathetic, you as a person are trash and we AALLLLLL know the only thing that trash does is rot and bitch you stank.

Ben you're winning because you're literally sitting next to filth. Congrats.
1294 days 21 hours ago
EvictionFreak
https://media0.giphy.com/media/LgfE8S3q7jsxW/giphy.gif
1294 days 21 hours ago
Matte
Hi guys! Congrats both on reaching finals. Any winner will be a good winner in this finals. Both of you worked hard to get here and that's the main thing I base my vote on.

Benp, I didn't understand why you lied to me sometimes when you didn't have to. For example, why did you lie to me when you told me you were going to save Jake? Just for me to save him and so I'd look bad to the other side? Explain me this situations please. I also understand it was the best move for you to evict me in final 4. I'm just not sure if I was a bigger threat than darrius? I've learned playing survivor group games that the final jury is usually giving the win to their friend and not to the best player and in that point I had no friends in the jury while darrius had some fixed votes going to help him. Do you still think you have made the right decision in the final 4? and if you would have won the final immunity, would you have taken Kim or Darrius to the final with you?

Kim, you played the best game out of all of us in terms of reaching finals, but you did a bad jury management. I don't blame you because it was hard to manage this jury in your situation. Thanks for saving my ass the round you did. It was the best move for you or you would have been in a bottom situation in final 4. The other question is do you think it was smart to work so close with a group that didn't have interest to take you to finals?
1294 days 8 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Hey jurors!

Let me begin this speech by saying sorry for all the game moves that I've done that caused most of you sitting on the jury. I admit I've played the villain role during this game, but my intention has never been personal. I genuinely enjoy talking about games and non-games stuffs with all of you. All I can say is that it is NOT personal and has been strictly game.

Most of you perceived me as a weak player or a floater, while in actuality I am the one playing the hardest since the beginning of this game. Coming into the game, I'm at a disadvantage because clearly most of you joined with your close(st) friends. I know some of you from another group games: Michelle (who I work against), Matte (who unfortunately I cannot save), Deshon (who voted me out twice even we're on an alliance), and Gonzalo (group game host). But I don't think it is as strong as a Deshon and Darrius or Ben and Michelle, etc. So I spend my time building genuine relationship with most of you individually that I hope will last beyond this game. Throughout the game, I keep communicating with most of you even about non-game stuffs, once again not because I want to use you or anything, but I really enjoy talking with you guys.

Whether you like it or not, I have outwitted, outplayed, and outlast all of you. I can say that some of my moves have been so subtle that most of you might not recognize. Firstly, I tried to convince people that there are people with strong outside friendship that could easily join forces and become a majority alliance. This information has shaped how some of you played. Secondly, during the swapped tribe, my tribe voted for Mike. However, I received information that Deshon might be voted out or at least received 2 votes. So, I threw a vote on Joey during that round to prevent Deshon being the easy vote the upcoming round. Deshon can easily be the merge boot at that point if I don't throw a vote for Joey. Once again, I don't think any of you notice this. Thirdly, I have never felt like I'm going to go home throughout the entire game. I only received votes on Final 5 when the historical vote count didn't matter anymore. Lastly, I modeled my game for a Final 2 ending. I have different plans for a Final 3 setting or a Final 2 setting. This leads to my flashy moves during Final 6 onwards..

Final 7 -  Michelle, I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you even when I'm tempted to. I love you outside this game, I really value our friendship. However, if I let you stay with Ben, you guys will always pick each other over me. So I hope you understand why I can't save you.
Final 6 - During this round, I already planned my road to Final Tribal Council, which I originally plan on sitting with Darrius. Joey is the first casualty because basically this is the last round that I can take a shot at either Deshon or Joey and shaped the game the way I wanted. I ended up voting out Joey because Deshon and Darrius are an obvious pair, it is in my best interest to keep a pair so that Matte and Ben won't flip.
Final 5 - I need Deshon gone because him and Darrius will always choose each other over me. So at some point they will also take a shot at me, I'd rather do it first.
Final 4 - This is the risk I take that most of you are afraid of. I am willing to risk bringing Matte further eventhough he has won the most competitions. Matte has been so loyal to me that I know him staying will only benefit me and him. I feel realy horrible to cut you, Matte. I am really sorry, you are truly one of the nicest here Matte. If anything, I believe you are entitled to be mad at me 1000% but instead you have been so supportive and kind. I know we have our differences, but I always cherish our friendship. Tell me if you need anything, I'll be willing to help. I know I am not online during the challenge, but I have discussed with Ben that at some point we have to take out Matte. I applaud Ben for his immunity win this round! Good job Benny!! <3
Another thing to point out is at this point all 3 remaining players are going to take me to Final 2. If I don't do the move against Joey and Deshon, I'm in a much worse situation.
Final 3 - I won my second immunity and it is the most crucial. Final 7 up to Final 4 has been according to plan, I only need to vote out Ben to get my ideal Final 2. However, I figured this jury has been so bitter that I have slim chance against both remaining players. At the end I chose Ben just so that if I lose, I'm still going to be excited for the winner. So Ben, I really think you're going to win because nobody wants to respect the game and take it personal. But know that I'm extremely happy and proud of you!!! <3

Lastly, my intention is never to attack any of you personally, nor to trashtalk other players. I always keep it strictly game. I played one hell of a game. You can blame poor jury management or anything, but the fact is YOU GUYS ARE SLAYED. I am proud of my game, winning would only be a bonus. And if you guys think BB22 sucks, I prevent this game from being a copy of it. But well, Congrats Ben!*hugs* :)
1294 days 8 hours ago
EvictionFreak
"Kim, you played the best game out of all of us in terms of reaching finals, but you did a bad jury management. I don't blame you because it was hard to manage this jury in your situation. Thanks for saving my ass the round you did. It was the best move for you or you would have been in a bottom situation in final 4. The other question is do you think it was smart to work so close with a group that didn't have interest to take you to finals?" - Matte

Matte!! I am in a sticky situation from the start due to not knowing most of the cast. I can easily be loyal to Joey, Desh, Dar and possibly sit in Final 2. But then you guys will still disrespect my game and say I'm a floater or a sheep. The other option is me having to play hard and risking to lose if you guys are bitter. I am willing to take that risk and play my own game. Unfortunately the risk didnt pay off because some of the jurors are bitter. But its a risk I'm willing to take over and over again. It is hypocritical to say I'm such a backstabber etc when in fact thats probably what those people are going to do. Given the Final 3 are Deshon, Darrius and me, Desh and Dar will always pick each other over me. So yeah get over it, you're about to cut me loose on F3 and I did it earlier. So good job me ;)

Working with Deshon, Darrius (and later Joey) is smarter for me because out of the "circles of friendships" existing in the game, I know Deshon best. He is the one that I can connect with and possibly work closest with. That is also the reason why during tribe swap, after I learn that he might be receiving 2 votes (highest historical vote count during the moment), I threw a vote on Joey (who at the moment has 1 vote) to possibly save Deshon if theres a tie during merge. And it turned out that the tie almost happened up until Justin's blow up (OMG shout out to Justin!)

If you ask me is it the best option? Well I kinda don't have much option to begin with. The other players left (Ben, Jake, Matt B) are not as active during the early merge stage. I tried to work with Jake and Justin too during the earlier stage, but then Justin blew up and essentially vote himself out of the game. And Jake is less active for a couple days, so I can't really do much with him too. I can say you and Michelle are the actives ones. But you keep on winning immunity which can only save yourself. And Michelle possibly has way more prior relationship with Desh, Dar, and Joey; so I will end up being the easy vote out for them. Thus, given the situation, it is my best play to stick with them to some extend.
1294 days 7 hours ago
MonkeyBoy94
"And Jake is less active for a couple days, so I can't really do much with him too."

This is a bunch of bullshit. I was telling you to vote with me. I was very loyal to you, Kim, and was definitely going to be loyal if you voted with me. Like I said many times, I was traveling that day and working and just couldn't be on, so it wasn't a couple of days. It was like 24 hours. I was here for every other challenge. I was ready to work with you and Joey to get to the final 3, but you guys had to side with Deshon and Darrius (nothing against you two). You had your chance to change up the game, but didn't.

BTW, I wanna know who throw my name out first to be voted out?
1294 days 7 hours ago
EvictionFreak
This is a bunch of bullshit. I was telling you to vote with me. I was very loyal to you, Kim, and was definitely going to be loyal if you voted with me. Like I said many times, I was traveling that day and working and just couldn't be on, so it wasn't a couple of days. It was like 24 hours. I was here for every other challenge. I was ready to work with you and Joey to get to the final 3, but you guys had to side with Deshon and Darrius (nothing against you two). You had your chance to change up the game, but didn't. 

BTW, I wanna know who throw my name out first to be voted out?

I do think your inactivity + your vote count (including 1 self vote) is the reason why your name starts to be thrown around. It was Final 8, Joey, Desh, Dar and me are enough to control the vote. I believe it was either Desh or Dar who initiated the plan because Desh has 2nd highest vote count at that point and its the safest move for him. If you're inactive, you will get self vote, which mean guaranteed youre going home and Desh safe. If you do come online, you have higher vote count, so you will still go home. I initially thought we were going to be a 5, but it turned out they want to cut you lose.

So yeah it was not my idea, but I follow through because flipping to save you at that point wont be smart for me. Its proven too by how Ben flipped during the revote.. It showed that the 4 people voting with you are not solid and I cant jump into a sinking ship. I hope you understand.

open group

Survivor First Class: The Patagonia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!