This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island..

1560 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Vlad T. (Vlad21)

I havent sent one yet because i couldnt deal with a tribe of 21 and having to talk to all of them..So coming into this tribe I kinda have bad blood with Rob,Logan and Josh from previous games that are under one month old so clearly they remember it just like i do.. Im trying to get rid of Rob or Josh honestly but without getting the blame for it.. I hope it will work but you never know.. Luis is one of my best friends but he is a mess and never online, I have a pretty good relationship with Adam and Brandon so im hoping I can get enough votes to make this vote go in my favor
1560 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
James S. (jamessmith5)

Social Game (8/10)
=================
Right now I have been thrown into a tribe with 10 other players and we will truly see if my social game has done a good job or bad job. I have socialized with all the players on my new tribe but the players who I am the closet too is Harry, Logan, Brandon since we have had closer bonds then the others. But, I still think I have good bonds with the other players on my tribe too since I have been developing it over time. My goal is to just be everyones friend and not get targeted.

Strategic Game (?/10)
====================
My strategy heading into my first tribal is to just let others do the gameplay like Harry who wants Alan out right now. I will just listen to everyone and hope they give me information that I can use to make my decision. Right now it's about it being anyone but me.

Physical Game (1/10)
===================
I am doing a bad job and now that I have a tribe with 11 players I need to get my act straight and win some competitions.

Other Comments
===============
The swap was okay i guess since I still have players on other tribe who I am close too but I have used my social game in order to try and get close with everyone. At every turn I will try and use my Ghost Island Vote as leverage to talk with other tribe and make them feel like I am on their side.
1560 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Logan H. (lhooper902976)

So that was certainly interesting. There was indeed a swap and Romeo of all people was sent to Ghost Island and unfortunately my tribe gets him since we sucked in the immunity challenge. When it comes to who is on the chopping block, it's Alan and Rob with it seeming like Alan will go. The fun news is we are haunted by future tribes and I love it since I've never got to play when future tribes was played.  I must admit the future looks bright if I can survive, I just need to make sure that I get Lequisha and Romeo out before then or they'll try to take me out.
1560 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Luis L. (_Adidas_)

ok hi I'm going to do my best to manifest a good edit I think I'm comfortable to have spoken to enough people on my current tribe to say omg yes this person must like me, while still having ppl that I'm ok voting if need, but like ill talk to everyone. That first day mutiny I couldn't believe. imagine a tribal like that ugh the potential. I've probably haven't exceeded more than 25 total pms but I think I've participated the least out here while still being ally worthy ?

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!