This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Ghost Island Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Ghost Island..

1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brady S. (CoachWade) (Pregame Confessional)

1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brady S. (CoachWade)

I think you will see a whole lot of mutinying to start the game. Ngl, I’m definitely considering it
1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nathan H. (nathorix)

So, like i said in my application, im already trying to switch up my strategy. Usually, im very down to earth and real with people, but this game im being fake. I have already talked with EVERYBODY (reached out to them, not all have responded) and ive already seemed to establish good relations. I know people like Kyle, Harry, Ivy, Rob, Hoop, Brandon, all on a good level. People like Brady are already thinking they should mutiny to join with us to take out big threats like Will and Sagar. Another relationship im trying to build is James. Im trying to connect me and James as similar players, and im trying to convince him we need to link up as a duo and take out the strong players. Im trying to get him to mutiny, so if i do, he is another number on my side to take out big threats such as Will and Sagar, as stated before.
1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
James S. (jamessmith5)

Coming into this season of Survivor Ghost Island, I am ready to make an impact on this series that I have failed to do so in the past. I played in Survivor Hong Kong and San Marino in which I flopped in both seasons being a pre-merge boot. This time around even though I am a returnee, I feel like a newbie player because my options are wide open and am willing to work with anyone. I will approach the newbie players just to let them know I am on their side starting off. The twist of this season is Ghost Island which I don't really want to go there right now because it will just put an unnecessary target on your back that nobody who is smart should want. The mutiny twist I feel like not doing it because it's like saying to the tribe you leave "I don't trust you guys so I am leaving" and that isn't the best way to start a season. My goal right now is to socialize with everyone that I can in order to make sure they know what I offer right now which is Loyalty and that will help me survive the early parts of this game. Right now I am not playing to win this game, I am playing to not be last. When the game starts to get going then its GAME ON!!!
1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nicky S. (NotNicky333)

Well I see the cast and I kind of hate it. I have two friends going in, being Romeo and Will. However, Romeo is more connected with AJ, and AJ DESPISES me for whatever reason. Right now on the tribe I’m just going to try and get close with people who seem like strategic leaders. I see Brandon and Vlad as that right now. I also got a message from Nathan, so I’m wondering if he’s going to mutiny? I’m not going to mutiny only because I think I’m a good enough player that I can survive until a swap. It’s not too much about controlling right now, more about getting by.
1564 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
Logan H. (lhooper902976)

So it's good to finally be back with my 2nd chance after 2 years of waiting after failing miserably in the try outs for Greece Second Chance. Honestly my goal is simply to redeem myself for both Egypt and the tryouts. Egypt I was so naive thinking my tribe would stick together and duke it out but, instead I was betrayed. This time I won't let myself be betrayed by my whole tribe in merge and I will be brave enough to go for advantages since Egypt I broke that promise since I wasn't brave enough then.
I got pretty well with the theme since I'm pretty much a ghost for how long I haven't played, least I'm finally out of the sarcophagus and ready for redemption. The only thing I'm dreading is this mutiny since I don't want certain people on my tribe since I cannot stand them. Anyways here is my cast assessment.

Malolo (Orange Buffs)

Nicky S. (NotNicky333) They better not ever be on my tribe for Will's Survivor Bangladesh.
Kevin C. (Kevin0621)  Definitely smart and can't be underestimated
Ashanti J. (KingGeek) usually we don't work together but, maybe this could be the first time.
Vlad T. (Vlad21) he recently voted me out first boot in Chillums but, it was me or him so who knows.
Josh S. (Joshbb17) nice guy that hopefully I get to play with
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5) We have never worked together and probably won't start now
James S. (jamessmith5) I don't remember if I played with him before.
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_) Not happy with for ghosting me in Aquamarine 100 Day Survivor
Brady S. (CoachWade) Can be a comp beast but, he's chill.
Romeo K. (BritishRomeo17) Ewww Suitman Big Brother 7 , no thanks.
Brandon R. (brandonrichie)  never played with but, I've seen him win quite a few times.
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear) Can be good at comps.

Naviti (Purple Buffs):

Robert T. (Robson704) just like Vlad he betrayed me but, he also got betrayed by the same people.
Kyle W. (RedsKanto)  quite a villain but, since we're in the meme Big Brother I guess we can work together
Sagar O. (obscurity) can't trust but, for now I guess work with me
Harry W. (harrywasnak) definitely someone to watch out for, he's good at getting far.
Will I. (IceBeast) Another comp beast, great
Chris D. (Gaiaphagee) a stoner who can be good at comps.
Luis L. (_Adidas_) we're cool since we were together in Big Ben's last chances
Nathan H. (nathorix) a little on the unpredictable side, not bad as a social player.
Ivy D. (BadGirlsClubfan) fun person
Max N. (Novamax243) another comp beast.
Alan D. (AlanDuncan) last time we tried being together but, I voted him out since he was going to win easily.

This season will definitely be hard but, I enjoy a challenge and will get my redemption since I feel I would be a different type of person to win then most winners, given my story.
1564 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
Josh S. (Joshbb17)

I cannot overstate how eager and excited I am to play again, I’ve waited for another return for quite some time. This game I will be playing solo. A complete selfish game to scavenge anything vote to vote. I will use and abuse any positions of power to launch myself to a higher level. I will maintain loyalties but there will be no difficult decisions. I will be following Machiavellian principles to do whatever it takes to win at any costs. Few will put themselves in that position. I have no problem using anyone’s else to further myself. Very few are worth fighting for.

I am creating a coalition and building numbers. Silently. I will be mutinying and I know a lot of others are too. All the big name players I’m not scared of them, I won’t gun for people due to “threat” status.

Anyone who wants to work with me I will work with them for now. I want to find one ally I could be completely transparent with and be able to strategize very much with.
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
James S. (jamessmith5)

Social Game (8/10)
=================
Right now I have done a good job just introducing myself to everyone that I can and try to build bonds from there. Anyone who just comes in not knowing anybody and starts creating alliances isn't the way since your not really being genuine. I have been trying to build bonds and seeing who I can connect with and hope that will keep me in this game longer. I have connected with Kyle as he is doesn't seem to have many people but maybe he could be one of my allies. Harry and I have bonded since it seems like we can trust each other and he seems like a good dude to work with. Logan seems like a trustworthy player and also is playing a similar game like me at this moment which could be a benefit to me. Will is a competition beast from what I heard but at the same time I would love to work with him but he is one of those players who may have a lot of alliances already made before this game but seems like a cool dude if I can work with him. Chris is one of those players in this game who I actually have a history with as enemies in Survivor but if he wants to align with me I would be up for it since I could use all the help I can get at this point. Luis is another one of those players who may have a lot of alliances already but he seems like someone I would want to align in order to help my game. Nathan is one of the players that I'm really close with and he seems to trust me as his #1 ally which could be really helpful in this game. I haven't really talked with Ivy much but the one connection we have is that we both are Canadian which could be helpful. Alan is one of those players that may have allies already but if he wants I would work with him. Kevin seems like a sneaky player but right now he could be useful on my side since he trusts me. Brady and Brandon are both players I have connected with and could help me get further in this game if they stay loyal. Finally, Vlad is another former Malolo could have allies and that could help me get further in this game.

Strategic Game (?/10)
====================
I would say my strategy is just to use my social skills to make sure its anyone but me if we go to tribal council. I have a lot of individual bonds with players but I haven't been brought into an alliance which is hopefully going to happen sooner rather then later but I don't want to push it since people may think I'm sneaking if I do. Right now, I'm just making sure everyone that needs a vote comes to me since I am offering something very valuable in this game which is loyalty.

Physical Game (?/10)
===================
Let's hope I can crush this puzzle because I don't want a 21 person tribal council.

Other Comments
===============
I am very glad that I switched tribes since it would suck to be on that Malolo tribe. I voted for Pietro to go to Ghost Island since he was one of those players who approached me but I'm shocked he stayed on his original tribe. Our tribe gotta make sure we win this challenge or else tribal could be chaotic.
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_)

OMFG IM LITERALLY SO SCREWED! I made pact with Brady that if one of us decide to mutiny we would warn the other one. He did warn me but I was offline at the moment and Boom im stuck in a tribe with a bunch of afk people. Im praying that the conections I made with Brady, Brandon and James make me get votes enough to go to Ghost Island and be safe.
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5)

As I walk in to the cast reveal still half cut form the night before! (For those of you not from my native hometown of Newcastle that stands for still drunk) I sat think what could possibly go wrong this season. I’ve played three times before, I was one of the first inductees to the 100 day club and on average I’ve been close to winning! Then I see the names come forward I’m thinking SHIT I’m a threat this season! You see the past times I’ve returned etc I’m never seen as a threat like ever and normally you see a lot of familiar to help you out in the starting blocks! But bitch this time doesn’t look like that’s my narrative!

So I see my tribe I immediately know who I wasn’t to work with off the bat Romeo and Aj cool amazing but what ideally I want to do is Mutiny.... so I assess the situation I speak to the girls we form a ‘loose’ alliance I say loose cause tbh we don’t really speak but then again it’s legit day 1! Talk to a few others on my tribe I’m good with Brady and I know Kevin will follow me so this looks good! However, if I stay on this tribe and they all go I’m screwed even more!

My next order of business is to talk to people on other tribe who I consider I’m close to so like two people! Honestly surprised like maybe it’s because I haven’t played m&n’s in a while and I’m a pretty old school group gamer but this cast just doesn’t feel familiar! Now I’m not nervous cause heck I’m legit the queen of social but I just feel slightly out of place! But to cut a long winded story cut short the girls decide to mutiny 😂 along with every other active person on the tribe... am I surprised no because come on guys you really stacked up on tribe compared to the other and I’d rather be in a big tribe where I can actually sit back and observe over that little three man tent!

So my goals today is to get to know the newbies make them feel part of LQ’s talk show lay on my thicc Geordie charm and make them believe I actually like them!!!

Will I succeed, probably! Will I open my mouth and get myself in trouble, PROBABLY! Will I finally win a fucking survivor series, PROBABLY NOT! But stay tuned for my roller coaster of a journey!!!

LQ out
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kyle W. (RedsKanto)

Guess who’s back y’all!!! I’m so ready to play again! Last time I played this series was Survivor Kyushu, and that was my first ever survivor game. I was such a fucking noob back then. I couldn’t do any comp, I didn’t have a skype, and I didn’t understand the concept of multiple alliances. Now I’m back and I know more about the game and I have improved greatly. I have connections with people, and I don’t think anyone dislikes me as of now. So we shall see how it goes this time around. Honestly, if I can make it past the first merge vote I will be happy. I just want to show I have improved as a player, and I think the best way for me to do that is to just lay back and relax. While everyone else is trying to be the alpha male of the pack, I’m gonna start from the peasantry bottom, and work my way up the ranks slowly enough so that I’m not detected, and then I will bite whoever’s dick I’m sucking on at the end. But all I need to do for now is relax, build connections with people, and just be included in strategic talk. I’d rather not be on a side right now. I don’t want anyone to dislike me, so I’m considering if I have to, I should cast rogue votes just to keep the target off of me. However, with every good survivor game, there is always a hint of luck. So I just need to not overplay so early, and don’t make any chats. That’s usually what fucks me over, so I need to not act like a leader for now, and then later I can try to navigate around alliances and call shots wherever I need to.
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Logan H. (lhooper902976)

I'm pretty disappointed with Malolo, they had just thee of them and only one even submitted so how lazy. Thankfully the one who did send went to Ghost Island and now it's Patrick vs Nicky and ones riding off into the sunset with this rock draw. I'm honestly proud of myself since I was choose as a replacement for the puzzle and did get a great time so now I have a little bit of revenge on the puzzle category in the tryouts  for Greece.  I just need Nicky to go and I'm a semihappy guy. Hopefully they draw the bad rock and go but, I wouldn't mind Patrick going either since  we aren't close. I do have to agree that there is a swap next round since if we win Pietro goes since whoever is the Survivor of the rock draw goes to Ghost Island  and I doubt you will be that evil . We'll see what goes down tonight at the Immunity challenge.
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
-----PATRICK GETS 24TH-----
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Pietro C. (_Ravenclaw_)

This round I got a trip from Hell to Heaven! I was in a terrible tribe with innacts and now Im in a really strong tribe with people that trust me. Brady told me Im his number one, I dont know what I did for the guy to like me but thanks god my charisma made him trust me, he even told me about the naviti idol that was already found and said he has trying to get it to transfer it to me, sweet but I dont buy it!
Right now I plan to stick with Brady and he is also my number one, he is the only one that knows that I dont have a vote next tribal. I told others that I decided not to play the challenge at Ghost Island because I was in a tribe of 2, and with no vote I would automatically go home.
1561 days 5 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brandon R. (brandonrichie)

I'm so excited to be playing in this crazy, crazy game again. I first played all the way back in Uruguay, the first season, and I was... well, pretty much a non-entity. I was inactive for a majority of the time I was in the game, and I ended up being taken out pre-merge. I thought my time in the series was over, but I was fortunate enough to be given one last chance to prove that, when I put my mind to it, I do have what it takes.

I'm not gonna lie, I was definitely nervous coming into this game and seeing who I'm up against. I mean, I just played in Bigben's All-Winners a few weeks ago with Will and Chris, both of whom I trusted and voted me out pretty coldly. I also recently played with Kyle, AJ and Romeo, all of which I worked against and took out. And let's not forget Brady, who I've had a pretty intense rivalry with ever since I started group games about 4 years ago. I'm definitely not the most popular person in the cast by any means. But one of my biggest strengths is my ability to connect with people and build trust, so I'm hoping to be able to work my way in. All I need is three or four strong allies to really start doing some damage. And if that doesn't work out...

I found this cute little Hidden Immunity Idol! It definitely was a pain to track down, but I'm so happy I put in the effort to find it. An added bonus was the fact that it was the idol for a twenty-one person tribe, so I know for a fact that 20 other people don't have it. I don't plan on telling anyone about this for the entire game. I don't think anyone expects me to have it—I mean, why would they?—and I want to keep it that way.

At the end of the day, I am playing this game by myself and for myself. I know I look like I'm in a bad spot because I don't have any friends out here, but I actually think that might be a strength I can lean on. I don't have anyone to hold me back, and I am absolutely ready and willing to play one of the most villainous, deceitful games this series has ever seen. I want the prize and I want the title, but more than anything I want redemption. I haven't been able to show what I am truly capable of, and I am hoping that this will be my time.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!