This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Sweden Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Sweden Confessionals

1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Martin M. (marthean):

Still here. I hope I've played a good game. I'm here in finale night. Anything can happen next but Marissa and Andy would by next to go. I really dont believe Viv is a Jury threat. I have to watch my back as I could potentially be a jury threat cause I have made any enemies.  I'm truly nervous on what could happen.  I'll will survive.  At least I hope so. So close to day 39
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Tribal went very smoothly. Everyone voted for Austin. People are just eating right out of my hands. I think this vote all but secured me making finals. I'm 100% sure Viv will never vote me and I'm pretty sure Martin would never vote me. I also have a good relationship with Marissa and Andy, so I'm in a great spot. It just comes down to who I want sitting in finals next to Viv and I. I'm leaning towards Martin, but anything can happen in 24 hours. I don't think Martin can argue a case and I'm hoping that the jury sees my good gameplay. Andy would surely win because he has friends on the jury and I'm worried jurors may like Marissa more than me.

Anything can happen. No matter what, I am happy with the game I have played.
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

This is the final stretch. However, Vivian and I clearly have two different ideas of what should happen. Which is a surprise because we always agree. She isn't sure if she will be attending the Finale so she sent a list and voted for...Martin?

I will need to talk to her. Our only chance is going up against Martin. Even if I get her to put Martin 2nd I can use that to my advantage by voting out the person she put 3rd.

I need to talk to her. I cannot ruin my game when I'm this close.
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Everyone is running to me for the vote and it has to be Marissa. I feel bad still lying to Marissa but I don't know if she has an idol. She has been asking me to tell her if she is going so she can go to the store, but Marissa has a good social game and if I tell her, she may be able to convince people to flip to save her to separate Viv and I. I FEEL BAD BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LIE.
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

OK so then Andy runs to Marissa saying I'm telling him to vote Marissa. WELP, it is what it is. I guess sometimes lying comes back to bite you. I TRIED!
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MARISSA GETS 5TH-----
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

Vivian isn't voting Andy..I can't.

I mean we may have lost to Martin, but I think we had a better chance with him. This is why I would have voted Andy for 5th.

Damn. There's nothing I can do now.
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Jake B. (Lemjam6):

*flips vote*

(Andy)

I really cannot believe this.

*places vote in urn*
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Martin M. (marthean):

Here we are. Final 4. I so damn nervouse
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

I can't be mad at viv if she votes me out knowing that it would be rocks instead of a firemaking challenge. That being said, I'd have played this end game way differently had I known that's what the f4 tiebreak was going to be
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
-----VIVIAN GETS 4TH-----
1905 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Andy F. (amf7410):

I'm in so much shock right now I thought Viv was in the finals for sure. I was prepared for a firemaking challenge and then I was prepared for her to vote me and I'd have been ok with it but I'm in shock that I was walking to you to snuff my torch and she PUSHED me out of the way and took it instead. Like I'm so upset but I also can't help but laugh

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!