This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Sweden Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Sweden Confessionals

1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Marissa W. (winner132)

So we get assorted into tribes and honestly my tribe is a fucking hot mess.

My closest ally on my tribe is Max T. but the bitch has issues with Jake, whos best friends with Viv, who likes Max.

Its a shit show and I have no idea what the hell we're going to do but we need to get an alliance going FAST.

I've been talking to Haylee and I really like the girl, shes cute and nice. I added her on snapchat to build that bond with her so she hopefully trusts me.

As far as the Idol Bonds go I fucking got Tyler LMAO, I *HATE* him and you can best believe that if he makes the merge with me Im targeting him and taking the idol for myself. But honestly, no idol is worth keeping his ass in the game so I'm voting him out first chance I get, even if its pre-merge
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ty M. (J0K3R)

Super excited to play in this series, heard good things about it hopefully i can win or at least have Marthean win it :)

This looks like it's going to be a fun season with the twists that are in play, well the ones we know of so far. I don't really know anyone on my tribe, but i think i can start a little alliance with Chris and maybe Chance?, but i'm not too sure. I still have to talk to some people to see if i can get some footing in the tribe, don't want to be an easy first boot. My idol bond is Ramanik i don't know anyone on this cast much, but i've seen him play before and i'm pretty sure he'd be able to make merge question is if i'll make it lmao. I don't want to go to everyone trying to start an alliance, but i don't want to be on the outs either just need a solid pre-merge alliance consisting of maybe 3 or 4 people. Honestly it's still really early to be worrying about anything, but can't be too careful :p
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jake B. (Lemjam6)

I walk onto the island and I see some friendly faces, but I also see some unfriendly faces. This game could seriously go either way. Making relationships on Day 1 is the most important part of the game. Day 1 paves the way until the very end. I’m on vacation so I have not been able to be as social as I normally would be, but I am still trying my best.

I will start by giving an assessment of my tribe.

Martin - I have not interacted with Martin and I have never even heard of him before. Personally, I see him as an easy first boot on the tribe or at least an early boot. I am not too fond of his loved one, so as of now, I do not see any reason for me to work with Martin. However, things can change.

Octavia - I am not a big fan of Octavia. I don’t know her personally, but we have played games together in the past and not been on the same side of things.

Max A & Marissa- Might as well do them together! I thought we were playing Duos, so it’s funny that I see a clear tight alliance of four instantly, which consists of Max T, Marissa, Max A, and Chance. I get along with Max A pretty well, but unfortunately we aren’t on the same tribe and I do not see us going too far together. Max T and I have had our differences, but after talking with Marissa it’s possible we form a small group on our tribe to survive the first few tribals. It’s inevitable that we will turn on each other eventually, I just need to make the move at the right time.

Kamani - Kamani and I have had our issues. We are in a game right now and have been pretty vocal about our feelings towards each other, however we have been trying to fix things. It’s possible Kamani and I can be on the same page, but it will be hard to balance a relationship in two games with him, especially with one nearing the end and I will likely have to turn on him. He is hot headed like me, but I think that we can work together for the first few days.

Haylee - I like Haylee a lot. We aren’t close friends, but we are very friendly towards each other and I do consider her a friend that I just don’t talk to often. I definitely see us working together because we get along great. I don’t see her as a strategic mastermind in this game, so she is someone I definitely want to take far. I think a lot of people will want to work with her because she is social and is fairly genuine about her feelings.

Vivian - One of my favorite people in the world. I know that Vivian will never turn on me and I have her back as well. She had her duo, but I truly believe she will be more loyal to me than she will be to her own duo. It’s good to have her because she is very likable and hopefully she can fill me in if my name comes up on the chopping block.

Jeff - I wasn’t sure how I would be with Jeff, but we have been clicking so far. I talked to him probably more than I talked to others and I could sense the paranoia from him. He doesn’t seem to have many friends, so I think he is someone I can use for a while until I no longer need him.

Blair - Definitely an early target of mine. I haven’t spoken to her and I feel like we have had issues in prior games.

Overall, I do think my performance this season could go either way. When I play, I play hard. There is absolutely a possibility that I am first boot or I could very well make it to finals. I will give it my all. I am worried about the strength of my tribe, though. The other tribe appears to be strong…I know I am a great competitor, but it will be interesting to see how the rest of my tribe fairs in competitions, as many of them are not usuals in the group game community.

I am looking forward to the season and playing the game. I never like committing myself to a new series unless I am truly ready, and I think that I am ready. However, in a season of duos, you really have to be looking out for two people. I think that I can handle this. If I am wrong and I fail, oh well, but I promise I will not go down without a fight.

I am here…and I am here to play. These losers have no idea what is coming.
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Chris M. (chris2pei)

So happy to be play again in vivor! Hopefully my tribe slay in the challenges and my tribe looks strong. J0k3r and Ryan is the people I know here.. Jok3r knew Chance and say we're gonna be a solid 4! I'm so down for that and hopefully we slay! lol
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jake B. (Lemjam6)

So it's Day 1 and I am already in my first alliance, the "Popular Girls Alliance" as we have coined it. This is great. Usually I am the person to initiate any alliances and chats, so in a way it was a nice gesture for people to approach me about wanting to be in an alliance. It means they actually like me! But on the other hand...it shows me they are playing hard like myself, which can be worrisome. I definitely don't see myself flipping on this alliance extremely soon, but if I feel like I need to, I will. I don't want to risk a tribe swap and the cuatro getting together. I'd be lying if I said the other tribe will not be influencing my decision. Not that people on the other tribe will tell me how to vote, but I may base my votes and whether or not I stick with this alliance based on the other tribe's dynamics and who gets voted off over there. For example, if Chance were to get voted out I will definitely be more likely to stick with these people.

Regardless, I would like an easy boot out first such as Blair, Martin, or Octavia, but I want to keep in Kamani and Jeff because I have relationships with them and my options are always open.

I'd like to think of myself as a free agent in this game. I'm willing to go either way, whichever I feel benefits me more in the moment.

I'm excited to see how this alliance works together, but my eggs are not going into only one basket.
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Haylee H. (Kaylabby)

This game is pretty chillin so far, been added to 2 alliances so thats pretty exciting! My idol bond partner couldnt have been better, im so excited to see what this season holds! Hold on to your wigs Im coming in with a flame that wont be burned til the end!
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Martin M. (marthean)

So here I am in a new Season. The thing that sucks is I virtually do not know anyone in this tribe. They all could have connections I dont know about. How do I move forward without being a threat. I could easily be the first boot if we lose. I need to play a stealthy game and not come out as a threat. How do I move forward, I wonder?
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Marissa W. (winner132)

LMAO ME FINDING THE IDOL, IM CRACKED RIGHT NOW AMERICA.

So right now Im in two different alliances

One is the pretty girls in the Uppsala tribe and the other is an inter-tribe alliance with some duos from both tribes.

I think I'm in a really good position in this game and ya girl just found an idol too how iconic
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Haylee H. (Kaylabby)

My team slayed that immunity challenge, i couldnt be more proud. We barely won tho, i think my team should communicate more but at the end of the day we won and that all that matters! Im interested to see what will happen tomorrows votes! Not mad at Chris B going to exisle but I secretly hope he doesnt get any powers because i dont like him:)
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jake B. (Lemjam6)

I am just so proud of my tribe for winning. It was clear the tribe had put in more effort than the other tribe. In a challenge like this, you needed participating and effort to win, not necessarily skill. I had doubts about my tribe, but they are showing that they are here to play. I love it. Lets win these challenges, I'm ready.

And about the Revoke and Reverse twist. If I get my way and the person I want is gone, damn right I will be throwing the comp. Makes no sense not to.
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jake B. (Lemjam6)

Anyways, I am going to continue to vocalize my DISGUST for this bullshit "Idol Board". Why hand out something so powerful to someone just because they guessed a fucking number. An idol is something that you should have to work for. Searching blogs for hours for an idol is a challenge and it just is so exhilarating. Finding an idol after searching for so long just turns me on in ways I can't even explain. So I am very disappointed by the way that idols are being handled this season, and I told myself that I was going to send a confessional complaining about the idol board every round for the duration of the game.

I was also thinking about doing a silent protest and refusing to guess anymore numbers and just protest the whole idol board, but I'm not a stupid player. I am irritated, but I'm not DUMB. So if by RANDOM CHANCE this idol gets handed to me, then I guess I'm a lucky guy. But I already know my ass will be taken out by this bullshit, so predictable. Oh well, I'm ready to fight the odds. My skills can overcome someone else's luck.
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Andy F. (amf7410)

*flips parchment*

Ryan

This isn't necessarily my ideal vote, but you didn't show up to the challenge and from the sounds of it, you didn't make an effort to talk to anyone. Sorry bout it.
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Chris M. (chris2pei)

Sucks we lose at first challenge.. others didn't show up because someone said he's skype notification was off and someone said their internet was went down.. Probably the first vote will be based on who's the inactive the most. I'm sure it's not me like I showed in today's challenge. I'm just worry because Amf (forget the name) says the vote will be Ty, and I'm just so shock.. coz he's my friend argh..
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Chris M. (chris2pei)

I'm sadly voting Ryan out. Sorry man but majority says it's you. Hopefully you win in stars though! And I just want to get away the votes for Ty and hopefully it works.
1932 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
Ryan B. (ryan5676)

This game seems like it is going to be great! I know only one person before this game being Chris. M. and Webly and Chris. B came up to me so I will try and use that. A problem so far is that I feel like the odd person out since I live in a different timezone and when I'm asleep, they are strategising but when I'm awake, they are sleeping. This could be a reason why I think I will be up and also not being at the challenge with internet issues.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!