This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tasmania Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Tasmania..

2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Cole K. (Coyle14): [Exit Confessional]

Thank you for allowing to play this season. I know this season probably didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, but it did have some great gameplayers and some fun challenges. The twists were awful, but im pretty sure you guys know that now. I hope both of you enjoy the rest of the season and best of luck to you both with the future of the series. Thank you again!
2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Mich F. (MichelleFitzgerald):

omg i win this idol its like <3
i feel so good bc its like live or die, so i have to win this thing, bc i think joey has two idols if he wins or austin wins im feeling like BYE
but now they can't evict me so im so happy
idk whats its going to happen tonight i mean, im praying joey and austin isnt that close and joey doesnt use the idol on austin and he goes home
or if they are close and the idol was played, thats means everyone is immune so i have some theories:
1st (cortesy of Dylan) today will not a tribal bc we are all safe and there is an f3 happening instead of f3, but idk bc 6 juries its like not enough for me
2nd everyone who is safe becomes vulnerable so everyone can go so i need the numbers to stay, SO i need to vote joey out this one
and i dont have more bc idk xDDDDD

of course IM USING MY IDOL ON ME, so bye <3
2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs):

Not really sure what's happening and if Matty would vote Austin, or if the vote is me at this point, feel bad voting Mich but idk if I have any other option unless Matty responds to me soon.
2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MICH GETS 5TH-----
2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOEY GETS 4TH-----
2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
-----MATTY GETS 3RD-----
2148 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan O. (DBWs): [Closing Confessional]

So I never updated ya from after final 6, I've been a bit busy and also am v lazy. So at the final 6 Cole was basically just hated by everyone and I knew there was nothing I could do to save him without tanking my game, and had to let him go. I still voted for Matty in case someone else would and he wouldn't play the idol, but I didn't want to push it too much because I was worried if Cole/Matty tied it could be a rock draw with Mich in it, which I did not want.

At final 5 I was rooting hard for Mich to win, and he was able to making that all immune tribal. After that, I was wanting to make a move on Austin/Joey, but Matty never got back to me and I assumed he was voting Mich because Austin/Joey told him to do so, and felt like if I didn't I'd be the final 4 target. That was a crushing vote because Mich/I could have voted Matty, or even Joey/Austin and gotten away with it because Matty likely would have done that since he was offline for life reasons and wasn't ignoring me like I thought.

Going into the finale, Austin winning immunity made me think I had to vote Matty, but Joey was a big blind spot for me because he really was going to take Austin. When Austin said he was willing to go Joey I said no at first because I thought it was a test for him to go to Joey final 3 and be like 'DYLAN VOTED U TAKE ME' but then realized he was being serious, and fuck it was hard to vote Joey but then Austin basically confirmed Joey wasn't taking me anyway, so I went with him to do so. I made a fucking COMEBACK at the final immunity as I was in last basically the whole time, and took Austin because to me Matty played much more of an underdog game and I felt like I'd have a weird case of saying 'yeah so at final 8/7/6 I wanted Matty gone but couldn't do it because of a self vote and other fiascos' while my case against Austin is we played similar games but I made relationships to get me far, while he used a shield in Joey.

ALSO NO VOTES AGAINST ME BITCCCHEEESSS. Although that needs a big ole * because of the amount of evacs/self voting, but I'll take it.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!