This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tasmania Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Tasmania..

2155 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
2155 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Joey T. (TheEclipse):

has the idol been hidden yet i have nothing better to do with my life right now than spend 4 hours searching for one if i don't find it within 6 hours of it being hidden dylan finds it because he's a freak send help
2155 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

First off, I made the game which has me ecstatic, it has been quite some time since I have last played a group game since lately have more been doing ORGs than tg group games, but hey let's see if i still have it to do well in these group games!    Also, thoughts on the cast, lrandomal basically interrogated me with questions on skype and said he didn't trust TheEclipse who is basically my closest friend in this game, so yea I don't in particular want to work with randomal at all, but to him i am aligned with him.  Then, yea for people I know, glad to see OATTY, iTy and TheEclipse in this game and hoping the 4 of us can create a solid foursome alliance.

Now, thoughts on these twists, they are very interesting, especially this immunity twist, no necklace but get an idol instead.   So basically whoever wins immunity challenges are going to have a solid target on their back automatically with winning an idol over just the necklace.   Then everyone being on one tribe just has me feeling like oh my lanta, because it's going to keep things intense starting only at Day 1.   (Side Note: I am okay with my confessionals being posted in private group or w/e)
2155 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Christian J. (Christian37):

So im off to a good start here. Talked with some people who could make a team with me. I have a habit of allying with the.wrong people but with how huge tribe this is im hoping to   fly under the radar playing with my dolls (the players ) and be a mastermind.                 *evil laughter*
2155 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Bryan C. (iTy990):

I want to say it's an absolute honor to be here today! I'm praying I don't flop, this twist seems geniusly intense, and I'm up for it, let's see it.

Also Question, will there be any idols actually hidden? I think there should be atleast 1 since the others are gonna be known.
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz

So while all the players are trying to solve the scrambles i have decided to not really care about the first challenge because i aint smart enough(still smarter than a average survivor player). Hopefully all the other contestants gets holes in their heads from all the thinking so i can control their brains and win because im ready to get blood on my hands ( fake blood ).
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

Okay well first challenge happened, and I managed to figure out 2 of the 5 before someone else won (I am horrid with unscrambles though so I'll take the 2 of 5) , but hey i am glad for my ally to winning the idol, so he'll at least be safe another week since he basically said he was gonna use it tonight on himself to not be first boot.    Speaking of first boot, plan hopefully is IRandomal leaves this game, he just didn't leave a great first impression on myself & I know he doesn't trust one of my main allies in Joe, so I don't want him staying long to get Joe out, he needs to go sooner rather than later.   Also, I tried talking to burgerman earlier but I got no response so guess not going to work with him at all, then also reached out to Michelle this morning and she seemed fairly chill so gained another ally with her which has me stoked :)
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Caiden D. (CalebDaBoss):

ugh that challenge was hard, at least i have an alliance
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
-----CHRIS GETS 16TH-----
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

Well, although the person first eliminated was what I wanted, I do wish it wasn't due to him having to leave due to in real life reasons.   Although in this game him and I didn't mesh well, as a person I still hope everything is alright with him as deep down I do still care about him as a human.
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Austin S. (AustinRules6969):

all these twists have me so stressed! it's my first group game in a long time so i'm already struggling to adapt but now it's even harder because i have to adapt to this specific season as well! i'm sad that i was working and couldn't compete in the challenge but now i'm ready to slay this season because i have a really strong idea of how i wanna play this game. i'm sad that chris had to quit because he was one of the faces i recognized coming into the game but it's good because idk how safe i was for the first vote. i can't wait to get more into the game and be able to strategize
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz

Dang it. Chris quit. He was gonna be in my plans for an alliance. Although im relieved of not going first. I have been searching for an hidden idol but i havnt found it yet. But i will find it, and i will use it well.
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
-----RILEY GETS 15TH-----
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Darcy P. (Boots22):

First off, that immunity challenge, let's just say it was one I didn't even close to excel at, but glad an ally won idol at least.

Now, talking about tribal and potential votes, I remember Matty saying to me last tribal that Chris quit at that Burger's name was being spread about too, so this tribal thinking might be best to just try taking burger out since I know others want him gone too, will be bit easier to get majority against him by seems of things.
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Austin S. (AustinRules6969):

this game is seriously moving so fast it's hard for me to keep up. i've only been able to talk to a few people so i'm stressed and trying to figure it out haha
2155 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Mich F. (MichelleFitzgerald):

Hi everyone i know im a little late to send u a conf, but i have to classify these shit people

in first place im too happy about those 2 quitters, bc i dont have to deal with them and bc that way im not the first one out, maybe im the first vote out, BUT I DONT HAVE A 16th, only a 14th <3

idk if there are some alliances, im not in anyone but i never play with this people so im going to be bitchy bitchy... that's for why im going to call my confessionals "Bichty conf"
My strategy is simple, i want everyone thinking im his/her first allie, but i dont... im going to be so sweet and whatever and then SURPRISE!

The first step is to talk everyone, once i talk everyone (someone ignores me, fck them), i classify in people i can trust, people i dont, and people i never talked to.

-i think my first allie is matty, im not worry about him at this moment, but i know i will have. we know from another group and we are kind of friends, in this group we dont evict so idk how loyal he is, but i think he will be to me. i think the best for me right now is to keep this relation in secret, and take advantage of it
-i have a nice relation with bryan to, he is so crazy but i dont totally trust him, and we dont talk anything about the game so... idk i think he feels like im dumb and he can play with me, we will see...
-eclipse is the kind of person mysterious, i dont get him at all, yesterday he told me "i will evict everyone, i dont care" that includes me, and that couldnt be possible
-i want to be close with caleb, but i think he is like me, i mean, he talks to everyone and that's scared me, THERE IS ONLY 1 BITCH, AND THIS IS ME
-darcy is strange, i think he is the typical freak nerd idk, but im going to try to flirt with him hahahahaha its funny for me ok
-i love dylan, idk why, bc we dont talk that much but i love him
-chris is a retard, i ask him how he is and he answer im good, end of the conversation bye
-i change two words with austin and with cole jhonny trist and louis i dont talk anything, i want them out asap
-burguer is a retard who hates me bc i quit his crab group game, we played a game together and he is after me, and i evict him the first boot so yesterday i write him and he says he is not angry more with me, pathetic.
the first tribal i told matty and caleb, he is after me, and now idk why everyone wants to vote him this second tribal so im kind of lost, but everyone is saying his name, good for me, WIN WIN

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!