This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor All Stars Confessionals

Topic » Survivor All Stars..

2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5):

So it seems the Erik, Julian and Justin should be voting Kelly! And then Kelly will and Deanna want to vote Erik! So I've been speaking to brad and to see if he'll flip on Erik etc to make a move and I feel I've gotten close enough to him where if it's not this vote he'll take him out next vote!

But then Kelly the stupid bitch starts throwing my name out there! Like if your gonna try and get people to vote someone tell guys to make a move not someone who's got your fate at their mercy! I can easily flip and I feel in danger I honestly will because let's be honest they'd be stupid to take me to the end because I will win this game

Also Will then messaged me saying well I definitely won't be voted and I was like wtf why are you being so cryptic if you know I'm the vote tell me because I will be pissed and I will be bitter I am not playing any game here people don't come for me and if you think your gonna take a shot make sure it lands and I end up on jury
2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
----- DEEANNA GETS 8TH -----
2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555

So the more I get into this game the fewer my allies fall! It's hard I'm not going to lie no one is willing to work with me! And I'm suggesting some fucking cracking moves but yet everyone is scared to make them!

Like look at where you 6 are and tell that you are happy with your position none of them can beat Erik and Julian I'm telling them that now and the only positive I can think of is the jury is stack up with my allies and if I get to ftc! Which right now is fairly likely

Everyone in this game is a mess and nothing is kept to themselves like I can't say anything to anyone without it getting back to Erik and Julian it's like they are the fucking head honchos of this game! I need to get to final 6 and use the legacy adavantage so that I now I'm in final 5 I have to make it past here come LeQuisha you can do it

Cue my underdog story line right about now
2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will I. (IceBeast):

CRYING. I had such a good pulse on this game, but now everything is ruined :(. Hopefully I can regain control, but we'll see..
2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Erik N. (Youndandreckless):

My Edit is being determined by my peers in this game. But, I truly believe they'll reward me the million should I make it to Final Tribal Council. Playing for 2nd? or Biggest Jury threat? Make up your mind before it's too late people....
2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brad P. (Nostalgic):

Y'all want a big move because the game is getting too predictable? I'd rather split up the Kelly/Will duo tbh. That way I can 100% secure the loyalty of Erik and Julian and I can flip next round when we split the vote. I'm not going to make a big move if the time isn't right tbh. Considering Julian has offered me a f3 and Will has offered me a f2, I'd like to keep those lads around.
2590 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kelly S. (Kelly0412):

Ok so im back from Senior Trip and ive surprisingly survived the final 8 despite being a group target I got zero votes :) ive also officially made it farther than my first season. for this round I SHOULD be safe because Will/Lequisha are voting together and Julians circle jerk should be voting for LeQuisha. Ive been "Sheeping" Will and goating myself so he carrys me as far as possible and I also kiss Julians ass a lot. so yeah theres an update fatties!
2589 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
----- ERIK GETS 7TH -----
2589 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Kelly S. (Kelly0412):

ok so after Surviving a very turbulent lucky vote I am in the final 5 because I won the final 6 immunity :) . Also will has the idol and if he isnt playing it hes giving it to me for safekeeping just in case so that works. anyhow my best chance of winning this game is with LeQuisha and Julian not being there so here is my personal boot order

6th: Julian
5th: LeQusiha
4th: Justin

Me Brad and Will are hopefully the final 3 and hopefully I will win the million dollars for my strong gameplay and social ties. but either way im happy with how ive played this season and I have absolutely zero regrets.
2589 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555

Yes!!!! I was able to convince brad to flip and Erik is gone! This game has been a wild ride! I've had ups and downs but overall I think I've got what it takes to go on and win this game! Yes there were a lot of times I was in the minority with Andreas and Deannas and Logan's vote but I was the force behind qaz's vote I was the force behind maddie's vote and I also was the one behind Eriks! and now I'm not going anywhere tonight I'll 100% be using my legacy advantage tonight and garuntee myself f5

I think with people left in the game I have the best chance to win Kelly and will although they had immunities under their belt I don't think their strategic and social game was as strong as mine and brad and Julian well were they even here this season!! Idk but all I know is right now I'm on cloud nine
2589 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555

So this is the dilemma I have! Do I make an easy move and at f5 take out will and then Kelly or do I use loyalty and stay with them! Right now I don't know what to do I think I would win either way but I'm not sure I think Kelly and Will could argue a case and I don't know if they are that loyal! I think for me to garuntee the win I need to take out Kelly and will or at least will! He's likeable and I do think a lot of people would vote favourably towards him!

But if I got to ftc with brad and Justin will Erik, Julian and qaz vote them purely because it's not me and maddie will deffo vote Kelly and maybe will so if I take one out I have to take the other out
2589 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Brad P. (Nostalgic):

Where were you when I went from being the ultimate goat to the ultimate swing vote? Julian has confided in me, Will and Kelly have as well but I don't like the fact they don't need me, LQ definitely does if she wants a chance of making final three. Was voting out Erik the right move? I'm honestly not sure. What I do know is that I'm in a good spot at the moment, there are duos and shit all abounds and I need to take them out. It's just a matter of how I do it and who I can pretend to sheep in order to get there.
2589 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will I. (IceBeast):

Ugh I cannot believe I'm putting my life in the game in the hands of my allies. I hope the relationships I made with them get me past today :( I guess it will be a true testament to see if I actually deserve to win this season. I HATE NOT HAVING ANY CONTROL :(

I will like to give Kelly my idol to hold in case I get voted off </3. I HOPE I MAKE IT TO DAY 39
:((((((((((((((((((((((((
2589 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
----- JULIAN GETS 6TH -----
2589 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Will I. (IceBeast):

LOL WHAT. THEY KEPT ME. I AM BALDED.

You tried it Julian xoxoxo.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/89434147a1ed7b41f3f779c712ec3050/tumblr_on9n6tOnbD1utpccwo1_400.gif

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!