This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (BigBen's Brigade)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (BigBen's..

1720 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council BigBen's Brigade.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Dylan since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send all hosts a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
1720 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
No questions for me, just wanna say that challenge was vile and Ben is stinky for hosting it.
1720 days ago
bigben1996
Livingston - What is a question?
1719 days 23 hours ago
DBWs
Fuck ur fucking game Ben we're gonna tie outta spite
1719 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
This will be every challenge till the end.
1719 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea X
1719 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana
1719 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Andrea - There has been four tied votes thus far.  Does that show how competitive this season is or rather the gameplay has been extremely messy?
1719 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Dana - We鈥檝e seem zero idols played thus far.  Do you believe that they鈥檝e already been found or that nobody is really looking for them?
1719 days 23 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - We鈥檝e seem zero idols played thus far.  Do you believe that they鈥檝e already been found or that nobody is really looking for them?

I believe that they're already found
1719 days 22 hours ago
DBWs
Ben I wanted a Q 馃槨
1719 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Dylan - M&N's Militia is officially down to six original members.  How concerning is that knowing that the merge could be on the potential horizon?  Are you concerned the eventual merge could still be a clash?
1719 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Andrea - There has been four tied votes thus far.  Does that show how competitive this season is or rather the gameplay has been extremely messy?:

No, it will not be tieing today. I am voting Livingston. Sorry sweet but I鈥檓 better than you atm for everyone in this game as half the cast hate me and I鈥檒l be the biggest goat in this game. You however are fodder, I became friends with you so you鈥檇 be an extra vote nothing more and you worked exceptionally well during Ethan鈥檚 vote. You should鈥檝e got 24th but now I鈥檒l gladly give you 15th be grateful, you鈥檝e played with one of the best but for now I鈥檓 giving you your notice and asking you to leave this game.

Thank you :)
1719 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I mean Ben can鈥檛 even give you an actual question because of how invisible you have been this game, why should we allow this game to get boring when you鈥檝e done the bare minimum besides vote.
1719 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan - M&N's Militia is officially down to six original members.  How concerning is that knowing that the merge could be on the potential horizon?  Are you concerned the eventual merge could still be a clash?

I鈥檓 a little concerned, but we voted Eli last time instead of a OG Brigador because we had issues within our own tribe. I believe OG Brigadors are the same and it鈥檚 not going to be tribe vs tribe come the merge.
1719 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!