This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #23 (Vonjeo)

Topic » Tribal Council #23 (Vonjeo)

1934 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Vonjeo tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Jabbar, LeQuisha, Ken, Tashi, Mud, Ethan, Qaz, and Joey, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Will has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-That was a gruelling challenge. Did it reveal or further solidify anything about the social dynamics of this tribe?
-The Black Vote twist ends tonight, How happy are you? How do you think the twist impacted the game?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Tuesday (01/08/19) at 6 PM Est.
1934 days 11 hours ago
DavidM7
General Questions:
-That was a gruelling challenge. Did it reveal or further solidify anything about the social dynamics of this tribe?
No.

-The Black Vote twist ends tonight, How happy are you? How do you think the twist impacted the game?
I'm indifferent about it but it had greatly impacted the game in so many ways so I guess I'm glad its over on that front.
1934 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
nope. just surprised it went that long

pretty happy that we no longer have to worry about an extra person and vote shaking things up. but sad if im out and dont get to cast one because i do feel it impacted the game at times. i think the black votes were always predictable...there were always two sides (even if people did move between them) and just when one side would be down a number, they got to haunt you in the next tribal. i personally didn't like the twist but i could understand how those able to cast a black vote would appreciate it and enjoy still having a say.
1934 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
No.

Ecstatic, and not that much of an impact. I feel like every vote since the merge, people just wanted to use the person with their BV, instead of asking them what they want. I hope Joey is different.
1934 days 5 hours ago
GiGi10
No everyone was just using an order

Honestly it was a good twist I think, it had a huge impact so there's that. Grats you did something right
1934 days 4 hours ago
DBWs
Solidified that Will and I have no life

The bl*ck vote could have never started and I'd still not be happy. Although it having such an impact this season makes me even less happy which I didn't think was possible.
1934 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
No.

It was sometimes good and sometimes bad, but the fact that it's ending (and none of us left will get to cast a black vote) is a testament to how far we've all made it.
1934 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1934 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1934 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
*crosses legs...in heels*
1934 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
*nobody stands*
1934 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1934 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dana

This is Joey's Black Vote.
1934 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dylan
1934 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dana
1934 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dylan

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!