This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1408 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, we'll be playing a game I like to call “Shove Shove Shove”.

The game will be played in rounds, where each round, 1 person from each tribe will face off in a duel. The goal of the duel is to shove your opponent enough times for them to fall down. To do this you must be the first person to post  *SHOVE*  3 times IN A ROW. Do that and you will earn your tribe a point.

The first tribe to earn 4 points will win Immunity and Reward. Losing tribe will be heading to Tribal Council.

Any Questions?

NOTE:
-You're not allowed to compete in back to back rounds
-Asterisks is not needed
-Shove has to be spelled correctly! I don't care about capitalization but the word itself has to be spelled correctly
1408 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
How many times is Dylan gonna make it a point to tell people he's a vegan this season? Stay tuned!
1408 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan000
How many times is Dylan gonna make it a point to tell people he's a vegan this season? Stay tuned!

It's a drinking game for the viewers at home
1408 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1408 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh wow
1408 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Terrible comp.
1408 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
It ain't just for the views *raises a glass of vegan wine*
1408 days 12 hours ago
Kelly0412
To do this you must be the first person to post  *SHOVE*  3 times IN A ROW. Do that and you will earn your tribe a point.

wait this is legit gonna take forever
1408 days 12 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
here
1408 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
this comp actually fucking sucks... where's the originality Newz? #WeWantMikeBack
1408 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
It's in the challenge description already but I wanna re-iterate. It's 3 in a ROW. Not 3 overall.
1408 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
Viewers* sorry been talking about my veganism too much
1408 days 12 hours ago
Guigi
it still sucks newz dont try
1408 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay who's up for round #1?

Maroshi: ???
Naifaru: ???
1408 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
I can go

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!