This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

1402 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, we'll be playing a game I like to call “Shove Shove Shove”.

The game will be played in rounds, where each round, 1 person from each tribe will face off in a duel. The goal of the duel is to shove your opponent enough times for them to fall down. To do this you must be the first person to post  *SHOVE*  3 times IN A ROW. Do that and you will earn your tribe a point.

The first tribe to earn 4 points will win Immunity and Reward. Losing tribe will be heading to Tribal Council.

Any Questions?

NOTE:
-You're not allowed to compete in back to back rounds
-Asterisks is not needed
-Shove has to be spelled correctly! I don't care about capitalization but the word itself has to be spelled correctly
1402 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
How many times is Dylan gonna make it a point to tell people he's a vegan this season? Stay tuned!
1402 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Ethan000
How many times is Dylan gonna make it a point to tell people he's a vegan this season? Stay tuned!

It's a drinking game for the viewers at home
1402 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
Hi
1402 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh wow
1402 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Terrible comp.
1402 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
It ain't just for the views *raises a glass of vegan wine*
1402 days 3 hours ago
Kelly0412
To do this you must be the first person to post  *SHOVE*  3 times IN A ROW. Do that and you will earn your tribe a point.

wait this is legit gonna take forever
1402 days 3 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
here
1402 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
this comp actually fucking sucks... where's the originality Newz? #WeWantMikeBack
1402 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
It's in the challenge description already but I wanna re-iterate. It's 3 in a ROW. Not 3 overall.
1402 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
Viewers* sorry been talking about my veganism too much
1402 days 3 hours ago
Guigi
it still sucks newz dont try
1402 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay who's up for round #1?

Maroshi: ???
Naifaru: ???
1402 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
I can go

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!