This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Livingston)

Topic » Tribal Council #14..

1628 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Livingston tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Tashi, and James, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Lexie has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-If you had to come up with a stereotypical Survivor player name/type like "Big Move Billy" or "Under the Radar Richard", what would yours be?
-Do you think this season will have a bitter jury? Why or why not?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (11/11/19) at 6 PM Est.
1628 days 10 hours ago
Absol
-If you had to come up with a stereotypical Survivor player name/type like "Big Move Billy" or "Under the Radar Richard", what would yours be?

Alliance Aficionado Absol.

i cant personally speak to everyone else but im already bitter as hell and havent even been voted out so lol
1627 days 17 hours ago
deathlyavocado

Idk? Maybe Light-hearted Lexie? Because all the conversations I tend to have w people are kinda light hearted? Idk lmao I had to google "adverbs that start with L" and figured that one worked the best.

I have no clue what people would feel like at the end tbh. For myself I probably wouldn't be too bitter but there's still a lot of game to be had!
1627 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1627 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1627 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Hey Newz

*stands*
1627 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes Ben?
1627 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh sorry, yes MORDECAI?
1627 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I want to play my advantage.  Personally, a lot of stuff has gone down for me and well I just want to be safe.  I'm stealing Patrick's vote tonight :-)

*sits down*
1627 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Can you not I fucking hate it when people do this shit
1627 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
What are you even doing
1627 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Ben what?
1627 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
*takes piece of paper from Mordecai*
1627 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
http://prntscr.com/pvmlrl

This is a cute attempt at a vote stealer but this is definitely NOT a vote stealer.

*throws paper into fire*
1627 days 11 hours ago
Absol
im done.
1627 days 11 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Omg cute

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!