This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Maldives]

Topic » Reunion [Maldives]

1436 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Romeo not voting for me is a crime
1436 days 13 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
chile... anyways! so.
1436 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
David you didn't deserve my vote tbh but you know that
1436 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
David winning after being a cunt all season is a crime
1436 days 13 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
okay now you spilt there, kellyk.
1436 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
@Jake

Do you think your early boot impacted the rest of the season? I ask because on my end it seemed like you really were the head of the snake and once you were out, it seemed like your side could never get organized come merge.

------

I think it definitely impacted the season. My side was completely lost without me. If I was there I would have made SURE Raul used his idol because it was so obvious what was happening. I also wanted to keep around Ben and Ethan because I viewed us as the biggest targets so I think they fucked themselves over. But overall I definitely think the season would've gone a lot differently if I didn't get swap fucked right there.
1436 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Ben I agree I probably turned too fast on you but I also think you haven't been willing to hear out my side of things tbh. I respect your vote on the jury but idk I just feel I didn't do that shit on purpose and I was just trying to have a normal game after what we went through
1436 days 13 hours ago
GiGi10
I’ll take one
1436 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Kelly you have no right to be mad. Ben and Raul and Ethan C do but you do not
1436 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Right off the bat, I think this season is intriguing as there are many moments throughout the game that had one thing gone the other way, the rest of the season would have been much different.

Examples include Ray, Jake and Romeo's boot.
1436 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
Like all I did was vote you out
1436 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
Oh yes I do and you can’t tell me that I can’t. Freak.
1436 days 13 hours ago
DavidM7
no you dont <3
1436 days 13 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
so i dont have the right to be mad? yeah i went off on you once but you didnt have to continue be a cunt to me and give me the cold shoulder and the stiff hand the rest of the season
1436 days 13 hours ago
Kelly2722
And you were a bitch to me and I’d pull out receipts had I not deleted our chat afterwards but, just know that you’re a cunt

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!