This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Maroshi)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Maroshi)

1405 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Maroshi tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Being that this season is All Winners, what expectations do you have?
-Were you hesitant when accepting your invite? Why or why not?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Monday (6/29/20) at 6:00 PM EST.
1405 days 13 hours ago
DBWs
On one hand, the last All Winners I was on was the worst group game I've experienced, on the other, this is a star studded cast (and has MrBird too!) so I think it's gonna be a shitshow but like in a fun way.

Yeah I fucking was. I accepted, then declined, then undeclined, which just about sums up my gameplay throughout M&N's as well as the fact that I just learned that undeclined isn't even a word but I REFUSE to accept it.
1405 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996

I fully expect to be out early.  They're low expectations but with a stacked cast... you might as well have some fun.  Hopefully, this will be one last great season and not some more generations.

Oh I changed my mind like fifty times due to specific individuals cause they're annoying and toxic.  I'll figure out shortly if this was the right call.
1405 days 12 hours ago
MrBird
Being that this season is All Winners, what expectations do you have?

It’s me, Raul, the BIGGEST threat in the game.. I expect to be targeted in every tribal, and if I’m not I will be severely offended.

Yes of course I was I don’t wanna play a group I only accepted so I could drag you back for JRBB where you flopped so whatever could happen to me on this
1405 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes of course I was I don’t wanna play a group I only accepted so I could drag you back for JRBB where you flopped so whatever could happen to me on this

-----

I did not flop! The cast was just cracked
1405 days ago
Lemjam6
I mean, I'm pretty self-aware so my expectations aren't too high for myself. I know that people don't really like me and people will not want me to get far, but this is a cast full of gamers so I expect some fireworks.

When the idea was brought up a few seasons ago, I adamantly declined. However, this time around I felt like I was ready to go. It's an internal thing and I knew that I was ready and if I do badly, it is what it is.
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake S.
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake S.
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake S.
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
That's three votes Jake S. Zero votes for anybody else.

Seven votes remaining...
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake S.
1404 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jake S.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!