This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal [Siberia]

Topic » Cast Reveal [Siberia]

1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, who's ready to hear about the twists this season? :)
1430 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Sees the PLURAL
1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
First twist of the season is....
1430 days 10 hours ago
Calypso
omg
1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
--FAKE IDOLS--
This season will feature fake idols. In comparison to previous seasons, you will not know if you were truly the first person to find a Hidden Immunity Idol. You still mail us the blog but, we will not confirm whether you got it first or not. The only way to know if you've found the idol is by playing it at Tribal Council.
1430 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
I see
1430 days 10 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Anyone else living for yellow or just me
1430 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
I stan the yellow LQ
1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Second twist of the season is...
1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
--TWISTS OF THE FUTURE--
In the past, we have done Tribes of the Future where you get to know ahead of time who your tribemates are post-swap. This twist is similar however, we will be revealing which rounds certain twists will take place. A separate forum will be made for this.
1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
...and that's it for the major twists.

There will still be swaps (these will not be revealed in Twists of the Future) and per usual, idols can be found on the oldest blog of a TG user. Idols will be hidden after the first Immunity Challenge.
1430 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, I'll now be adding you guys to a skype group chat.

With that, we're pretty much done with this Cast Reveal! :)

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!