This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Fiji)

Topic » Finale (Fiji)

1504 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
I hate a notepad and everything
1504 days 8 hours ago
Calypso
Calypso: What is going through your thoughts right now on who to vote out?

Newz, I'm just so happy that I made final 2 on a season where pregame relationships determined everything, and I had none. For the vote. . I'm not sure what I wanna do, there's a lot going through my mind.
1504 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
What is your case when it comes to being taken to Final Tribal Council?

Congrats Cal, you really earned that win, I could not figure out that Morse code if my life depended on it. We鈥檙e the only 2 people in this game that has won individual immunity this season, and you hands down dominated tonight. I鈥檓 so proud that we are three OG Lautoka sitting in the F3, you guys have been my best friends in this game. Cal, we went through everything together and we wrecked havoc this season. I couldn鈥檛 have asked to do it with anyone else and I鈥檓 super glad that I made a new friend in this game. I would be honored if you took me to F2 with you.
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the vote...
1504 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Gl Lexey
1504 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
I love you guys
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the vote is read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll read the vote...

*opens urn*
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
First and Final vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Sixteenth Person Voted Out of Survivor: Fiji and the Seventh and Final Member of our Jury...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Lexey
1504 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
OMG
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Lexey, that's 1 vote and tonight that is enough.
Lexey, please bring me your torch...

Lexey, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
1504 days 7 hours ago
Kelly2722
Lexey I love you so much 馃槶馃槶

Thank you Cal
1504 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
And then there were two!

Congratulations Calypso and Kelly on making it to the Final Two. The two of you have done what 16 others could not do and that is you have made it as far as you can in this game. You will now each get a chance to plead your case to the jury on why you should be crowned the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Fiji. But for now please enjoy your last night here in Fiji.

Final Tribal Council will be posted tomorrow morning.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!