This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (China)

Topic » Finale (China)

1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright I'll post the next challenge....
1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! Today, you guys will be competing in “Survivor Pyramid”.

Step 1:
For the first step, you must untie the knots on the bags that contain the scrambles for step 2. You must do this by posting *unties knot 1*, *unties knot 2*, etc, all the way up until knot 15. When you are done, post “DONE” After you’ve posted DONE, you can move on to step 2.

Step 2:
After untying the knots, I will send you 3 Survivor related scrambles. Each scramble will be 2 words. You must unscramble them and send them back to me. You must send all unscrambles in ONE mail, I will not accept them one by one!

Step 3:
After completing the scrambles, you must come here, and post "Climbs Ladder 1", going until ladder 5. However, you can only post the next climb action 1 minute after the previous one has been posted.

Step 4:
You must then get FOUR outside individuals to mail ME “Collects Final Puzzle Piece for (your name)". This must be posted correctly, name or username doesn't matter. I'll update you here how you're getting on with that aspect. NOBODY WHO PLAYED THIS SEASON CAN HELP YOU. ALSO, THE USER MUST BE ORANGE LEVEL AND ABOVE.

Step 5:
For the final step, I will send you through mails, a phrase that is in morse code. To help you out, I will separate words in the morse code with a “ / “ character. Translate the phrase into english and once you believe you have the correct phrase, post it here in THIS forum where I will tell you if you are correct or not.

The first person to complete all these parts correctly in order, wins Individual Immunity and is guaranteed a spot at the Final Tribal Council where you will get a chance to plead your case to jury on why you should win this game. Everyone else, Tribal Council where one of you will be the twenty-first person voted out and the ninth and final member of our jury.

Any questions?
1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll give everyone a minute to fully read the challenge.
1734 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
hold up im reading
1734 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
oh my god
1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay is everyone ready?
1734 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
sure
1734 days 17 hours ago
DBWs
Yee ready
1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray? Ian?
1734 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
sure
1734 days 17 hours ago
GentlemanG
Yes
1734 days 17 hours ago
jojo7784
START
1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Okay, you guys have now survived 38 days in this crazy, competitive season. If there's any time to win a challenge, it's now. So DIG DEEP (had to get one final Jeffism in) for this one!

For the final time this season, I'll count y'all down...
1734 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
its my time to shine baby
1734 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!