This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #18

Topic » Immunity Challenge #18

1716 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Will take place on Tuesday (8/20/19) at 7 PM EST. It will be a live challenge.
1715 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Check in
1715 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Hi
1715 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
Hi on mobile but not for long hopefully
1715 days 21 hours ago
Hufus
hey
1715 days 21 hours ago
jojo7784
Hi
1715 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
hi
1715 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
i’m on mobile but like sure!
1715 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, I'll explain tonight's challenge.
1715 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Come on in guys, and welcome to today's immunity challenge.  But first, Dylan I'll take back the immunity necklace.

Tonight, I will post a number of CBS Survivor based questions all at once.  You will first need to answer the questions.  Then you must take the first letter of each of the answers, and arrange them to spell out a word that is something to related to China.  This will be a specific word.

The first person to mail me the correct answers and the answer word in two separate mails wins immunity and guaranteed a 1 in 5 shot of winning this game.  In addition, they'll receive a clue to the merge idol back at camp.  However, for the rest tribal tonight where one of you will become the nineteenth person voted out and the seventh member of our jury. 

**Note**

--> Any answer that is a player only use the first letter of "THEIR FIRST NAME" for the scramble.  However, I want their "FULL NAME" for the answer portion of the challenge.

--> This a two part challenge with the first submission being the answers and the second submission being the specific word.
1715 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Are there any questions?
1715 days 21 hours ago
DBWs
Nah
1715 days 21 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
oh i’m losing but no
1715 days 21 hours ago
TotsTrashy
So we mail the answers first and we have to wait for you to say they're correct to rearrange the letters?
1715 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
TotsTrashy
So we mail the answers first and we have to wait for you to say they're correct to rearrange the letters?

Yes.  The first stage is mailing me the answers to the Q's and once I say you're correct then you can move onto the second stage of arranging the letters to form the specific word.
1715 days 21 hours ago
GentlemanG
Hold up

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!