This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal [Sweden]

Topic » Cast Reveal [Sweden]

1926 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
okay I love that.
1926 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
- Idol Bonds -

This season is all about preexisting relationships, so we thought it would be fun if you all had the opportunity to make some new ones! Each player will randomly be paired up with someone on the opposing tribe who is NOT their partner, and if both players make it to the Merge, they will receive a Hidden Immunity Idol to SHARE. By share, I mean that either player can choose whenever they want to play it, meaning that it is first come, first serve.
1926 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
And finally...
1926 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
*Pauses for effect*
1926 days 10 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
oh yeah we need that pause lol
1926 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
Ill be a side host for this season!
1926 days 10 hours ago
Pieguy555
- Reverse & Revoke -

For our last twist, there will be predetermined rounds during the Pre-Merge portion of the game where the traditional Survivor format will be REVERSED. This means that all tribes will cast votes for someone to leave, the votes will be read, and then a challenge will occur to determine which of the 'voted out' players will actually be eliminated from the game.
1926 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
^^ Thats the twist ^^
1926 days 10 hours ago
Jasoi
dont bother contacting me via skype tho
1926 days 9 hours ago
ElectraViv
Hay huns
1926 days 9 hours ago
winner132
Ok me at this
1926 days 9 hours ago
winner132
Skype is WinnerTengaged
1926 days 9 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
- Reverse & Revoke -

:(( noooo this twist almost fucked me before
1926 days 9 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
yay winner isn't on my tribe :3
1926 days 9 hours ago
Maxi1234
Skype - live:akerleymaxime

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!